ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Online Induction

Forum for info, hints and tips about working for us through Royal Mail not Angard.This is an open forum.
Bainesy

Online Induction

Post by Bainesy »

Supposed to be doing my online induction tomorrow and then into the office on the 7th...

Still waiting for my pay number to even log on to the thing had no reply from any "on boarder" :chuckle

N|M
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING

Re: Online Induction

Post by N|M »

Bainesy wrote:
05 Jan 2022, 17:23
Supposed to be doing my online induction tomorrow and then into the office on the 7th...

Still waiting for my pay number to even log on to the thing had no reply from any "on boarder" :chuckle
Best advice is ask your DOM for the payroll number that is how i got mine, as i had to wait almost 2 weeks after starting for my onboarder to give me a contract let alone payroll number.

Know my on boarder is pretty much how do i say this nicely ... crap, now i am not sure how many people they have each but how hard can it be to make sure your contract has the right amount of hours on it (ie 18.5hrs not 0.00hrs lmao) :arrrghhh :arrrghhh :arrrghhh