ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

RM Compliance Case

Forum for info, hints and tips about working for us through Royal Mail not Angard.This is an open forum.
rushy75

RM Compliance Case

Post by rushy75 »

Good morning,

Due to my own fault I took my middle name off my passport so now my passport and driving licence don't match. This has caused problems with my right to work compliance forms as it keep getting rejected, also I lost my birth certificate many years ago possibly in a house move.

To try and rectify the problem ive applied for a new birth certificate which has arrived today, this should negate the need for the passport, however it does state it is a "Copy" The Agency hopes this will pass, its a gen document applied through gov.uk and on watermarked paper. (the watermark cant be seen on a scan)

If this fails again is there any way to speak to RM direct about my checks or even pop down and speak direct with all documents in hand? The position is at Leodis House LS10

Many thanks for any replies.

TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Re: RM Compliance Case

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

A copied Birth Certificate from the HMG is as far as I know a certified copy so it is as legal as the actual certificate.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support
Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
"Employers are always seeking more productivity from workers, without considering the human factor, the worker's age, the weather conditions and the intense heat. We need to intervene before it's too late, reducing working hours and the load carried by workers, because it's impossible to sustain the rhythm they're forced to work at for many years."
rushy75

Re: RM Compliance Case

Post by rushy75 »

I hope so, fingers crossed. Not sure what else I can do other than apply for a new passport.