ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Lack of communication

Forum for info, hints and tips about working for us through Royal Mail not Angard.This is an open forum.
upsydaisy

Lack of communication

Post by upsydaisy »

I am supposed to start my online training tomorrow and induction the next day. I still don't have my payroll number. I have emailed my onboarder who is out of the office. She gave an email to forward things on to a colleague which is incorrect. There are no phone numbers to speak to anyone. Hoping things improve :d'oh! .

KernowDeth

Re: Lack of communication

Post by KernowDeth »

I am in same boat I am due to start next Monday but had no emails since my initial phonecall to say I got the job , i emailed my contact but she replied to say she no longer worked for RM and gave me alternative email which I contacted but no reply , I logged onto the jobs.royalmailgroup website and my job is in progress so I clicked on it and filled in some things like nationality and birth name and bank details so I assume I will hear something this week , good job I checked as I wasn't told to check website just check for email correspondence
Adison

Post by Adison »

Hey,

Hopefully you’ll have received it or will receive an email this morning. I had nothing until after 9 on the morning of my induction when they all seemed to just be flying in.

This is the email that sent me the online learning information

royal.mail.successfactors@royalmail.com

If you do not receive anything I would try emailing them and failing that I would wait until about 10.30/11 and call the sorting office you’re starting with to ask them for advice on how to make contact. I was under the impression that you had to complete the online learning before you could start at the depot.
angelo98

Post by angelo98 »

upsydaisy wrote:
22 Nov 2021, 15:41
I am supposed to start my online training tomorrow and induction the next day. I still don't have my payroll number. I have emailed my onboarder who is out of the office. She gave an email to forward things on to a colleague which is incorrect. There are no phone numbers to speak to anyone. Hoping things improve :d'oh! .
Hi, I'm curious how'd it go at the end, have you manageed to get your payroll number in time? I'm in the same boat as you. :cuppa
upsydaisy

Post by upsydaisy »

My onboarder was rubbish throughout. I got my payroll number by ringing on the morning. They had to email me links to do the training as my payroll number still wouldn't work.

I eventually managed to order my uniform 10 days later. Dimensions the uniform company weren't notified I had started.
angelo98

Post by angelo98 »

upsydaisy wrote:
18 Dec 2021, 20:26
My onboarder was rubbish throughout. I got my payroll number by ringing on the morning. They had to email me links to do the training as my payroll number still wouldn't work.

I eventually managed to order my uniform 10 days later. Dimensions the uniform company weren't notified I had started.
Ahaha holy crap :chuckle I have my induction tomorrow and I haven't received anything :arrrghhh , I think I'm gonna call them tomorrow morning...
upsydaisy

Post by upsydaisy »

Good luck.