ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Pay roll number

Forum for info, hints and tips about working for us through Royal Mail not Angard.This is an open forum.
Mac9

Pay roll number

Post by Mac9 »

I've recieved my letter of employment and my start date is tomorrow 25th Oct,in the letter it says that pay number will be sent to me prior to my start date so I can use it to log in and do my induction,so far I haven't recieved it.My onboarder is off from last Thursday until tomorrow so I guess I'll phone them in morning,anybody else had this ?

Mixhale

Re: Pay roll number

Post by Mixhale »

Any progress with this? I’m currently in the same boat.
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR

Post by POSTMAN »

According to other posts, you should get it at your induction, If you have had your induction already or can't get into your induction due to not having a number then God knows.
I Wrote
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
Mixhale

Post by Mixhale »

Got there eventually, had to ring the help line for the online induction and they gave me my payroll number. Eventually had my contract of employment this afternoon then.
Mac9

Post by Mac9 »

i phoned HR this morning,found number on bottom of an email from my on boarder. Got payroll number by 9am and was able to do induction,still awaiting contract though.
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR

Post by POSTMAN »

Guys can you post the phone numbers here please for reference for other peeps.
I Wrote
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
Mixhale

Post by Mixhale »

Yeh I called the Advice and Support team on 0345 604 3660.