ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

All Gone Quiet?

Forum for info, hints and tips about working for us through Royal Mail not Angard.This is an open forum.
ewing9593

All Gone Quiet?

Post by ewing9593 »

Good Afternoon all,

I've recently began applying for Royal Mail Positions, I got 0 response on my first two, my third however I was offered an interview which I thought went really well. I was told I had nothing to worry about and that they'd be in touch within the next two to three days. I'd either receive a phone call saying I was good to go and get rolling, or an email to say I was unsuccessful.

It's been a fortnight and I still haven't heard a word? Depot in question aren't taking calls and the recruitment emails don't accept replies? So I have absolutely no port of call to get an update. Since applying for the role I have lost my current job so time really is of the essence. I told the gent in the interview that I'd be looking start next week anyway and yet here we are with no responses.

I've also checked my online portal and there's no updates?

I've tried calling but you just come through to customer service, I've even found the HR number on this forum and I can't get through to speak to a human being.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I am really stuck in a no mans land currently and I am running out of time.

Thanks in advance,
Steven

TopperGas

Re: All Gone Quiet?

Post by TopperGas »

ewing9593 wrote:
24 Jun 2021, 16:12
Good Afternoon all,

I've recently began applying for Royal Mail Positions, I got 0 response on my first two, my third however I was offered an interview which I thought went really well. I was told I had nothing to worry about and that they'd be in touch within the next two to three days. I'd either receive a phone call saying I was good to go and get rolling, or an email to say I was unsuccessful.

It's been a fortnight and I still haven't heard a word? Depot in question aren't taking calls and the recruitment emails don't accept replies? So I have absolutely no port of call to get an update. Since applying for the role I have lost my current job so time really is of the essence. I told the gent in the interview that I'd be looking start next week anyway and yet here we are with no responses.

I've also checked my online portal and there's no updates?

I've tried calling but you just come through to customer service, I've even found the HR number on this forum and I can't get through to speak to a human being.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I am really stuck in a no mans land currently and I am running out of time.

Thanks in advance,
Steven
How far do you live from the DO where, I'm assuming, the interview took place, if it's not too far away then why not call in one morning and see if you can speak to the DOM and get an update from him?
ewing9593

Re: All Gone Quiet?

Post by ewing9593 »

Appreciate you getting back to me. I have considered this but didn't want to ruffle any feathers or upset anyone before I start.

Finally managed to reach someone via email and he told me he's tried to contact on me on a few occasions and failed to get through. I can assure you this is total nonsense. However, someone is supposed to be phoning me tomorrow.

I'll keep you posted!
Regards,
Steven