ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Internal job transfer 2021 - process?

Forum for info, hints and tips about working for us through Royal Mail not Angard.This is an open forum.
Fifilola29

Internal job transfer 2021 - process?

Post by Fifilola29 »

Hi all. I applied for an internal transfer last week through success factors to be closer to home and to my local DO. It was a 6 hour a week reduction in contract dropping from 38 to 32 hours.

On Tuesday , 3 days after submitting the application, HR left a voicemail explaining they had sent me an email to “confirm the drop in hours, therefore drop in pay, before we go ahead with the transfer”. They requested I emailed back by end of the next day (Wednesday). Emailed back within the hour confirming I was happy. Heard nothing, informed my DOM I’d applied and been contacted by HR recruitment.

Today (Friday) I got an email to say I’ve been unsuccessful in my application?! Can anyone shed ANY light on this? I can’t get hold of the HR woman I spoke to the other day, I’ve emailed and left her a voicemail with no response. Totally in limbo and no idea what’s going on, given that she stated that the transfer would go ahead upon my confirmation.