ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

ON WAITING LIST

Forum for info, hints and tips about working for us through Royal Mail not Angard.This is an open forum.
JonathanDK

ON WAITING LIST

Post by JonathanDK »

Hi. I passed the Online Assessments and an Interview, but didn't get the job. They said I would be on a waiting list for 3 months meaning I wouldn't have to do the tests or assessment again. I have applied for 2 further roles, but have been emailed back saying that I'd now failed the tests. This doesn't make sense. Our postman says they're really short of staff as well. Any ideas?

TopperGas

Re: ON WAITING LIST

Post by TopperGas »

Have you completed the tests again or, if not, then it must be a glitch in the system? Is there any HR email addresses given you can contact to get a definitive answer?

As far as your postman saying they are short of staff, in his opinion, that doesn't necessarily mean that your local DO is attactivily looking to recruit more posties, if there are jobs available can he put a good word in for you?
Rosie242

Re: ON WAITING LIST

Post by Rosie242 »

Hi did you manage to get a job in the end? I’ve just been put on the waiting list and when applying for another post person job it tells me to do the tests, even tho it stated in my waiting list email I didn’t have to do them. I’ve not bothered re doing the assessments because of this but now worried I’m going to be told I’m unsuccessful because I didn’t re do them. So confused.