ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Lgv drivers from within business invited to apply?

Forum for info, hints and tips about working for us through Royal Mail not Angard.This is an open forum.
Lolbint

Lgv drivers from within business invited to apply?

Post by Lolbint »

I already work for Rm as a relay Saturday driver after years of Pertemps lgv 1. I’ve been waiting for network revision to hopefully then get a transfer to my local distribution centre.

I monitor success factors for jobs and have alerts set up

I was recently asked to complete a survey as business wanting to know how many lgv drivers they have in business that not using licence

Now I’ve had several drivers and a rep come up to me and ask me if I applied for jobs that were apparently only advertised nationally on the rmtv screen at the key office desks can find no record of this on screen still or in rm connect emails or in courier or on success factors. Apparently they weren’t depot specific just the business inviting staff with lgv to let express an interest.

Can anyone inform me how to apply or who to contact.

POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR

Re: Lgv drivers from within business invited to apply?

Post by POSTMAN »

I Wrote
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.