ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Locked out of Angard's website.

An 'unofficial' forum for those who either work for Royal Mail or are looking to work for Royal Mail through the Angard Staffing Agency.This is an open forum.
Metalman

Locked out of Angard's website.

Post by Metalman »

I have been locked out of Angard's website. I cannot access it on my PC, but I can access it on my phone. Very peculiar.

tabact

Re: Locked out of Angard's website.

Post by tabact »

I've been locked out since last September and the emails I have sent to Angard regarding the issue have been ignored.

If you click on 10 links in the same visit you are locked out. The security settings are too sensitive and your IP address is locked out and nobody at Angard can be arsed to forward an email to their IT department or maybe the IT department can't be bothered to respond? I use the Tor browser sometimes and as that gives you a different IP address you can access the site, the same with your phone if not using home wifi as you have a different IP address If you access the site via your home router wifi on your phone you will get the locked out message.

There must be plenty of new starters locked out as a lot of people will have a look around the site and on the 10th click be locked out.
NW11851

Post by NW11851 »

Try this:

Turn off your broadband router.
Wait 40 seconds
Reboot router

With any luck your router will be allocated a different IP address and you should be able to log in

Hope that helps. Let me know if successful?
Metalman

Post by Metalman »

That did not work, but I managed to get in by switching on the VPN setting on my Norton 360.
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR

Post by POSTMAN »

This happened to me too! Weird as feck, was ok on phone with data, but not wifi, and same on the computer as well, weird!
Ok now cause I have new broadband, but wtf lol
I Wrote
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
paulus103
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING

Post by paulus103 »

Angard managers do know about it I told the agent responsible for my region but communication which was difficult before Covid is now non-existant

Just need to change your IP - try using the Tor browser or a VPN

Tor is quite slow and resource intensive