not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED APR 2019)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

Complainants v Angard / royal mail

23 Nov 2019, 00:08

I was 3 years plus with Angard/Rm till I left early this year. Nothing changes and never will I now have a full time job with contracted hours and am happy. that part of my working life there is behind me. Just a bad memory with Angard/Rm unpaid breaks. Cancelled shifts. Rude telephone staff. That’s just Angard . the RM are a disgrace ruthless money grabbing management at all levels treating casuals as animals with disrespect and uncaring attitudes. It will never change unless zero hours is stopped it works for some but at what cost. I can’t think of one positive thing I have took away from my time there. Maybe if the litigation case against them goes in the casuals favour and they have a massive pay out to 60 plus people it will shake them up. But there arrogance knows no bounds otherwise they would have settled out of court and brushed it under the carpet. I hope one day it all comes out

23 Nov 2019, 14:17

Thifs: At Gatwick MC we have an Evening ShudtvManaher whose wife/partner is on every evening shift.

Now we have his stepson/her son recently started who, also seems to appear on every Evening Shift.

CWU are believed to have made complaints ‘upstairs’ to senior management about nepotism/possible corruption - to no avail.

As long as the work gets done, they don’t care by whom.

Meanwhile Angard continue to spout the rubbish that they try to treat all their staff equally and ensure everyone gets the same number of shifts.

RM Management are, in some cases, a joke.

11 Apr 2020, 22:25

NW11851 wrote:Thifs: At Gatwick MC we have an Evening ShudtvManaher whose wife/partner is on every evening shift.

Now we have his stepson/her son recently started who, also seems to appear on every Evening Shift.

CWU are believed to have made complaints ‘upstairs’ to senior management about nepotism/possible corruption - to no avail.

As long as the work gets done, they don’t care by whom.

Meanwhile Angard continue to spout the rubbish that they try to treat all their staff equally and ensure everyone gets the same number of shifts.

RM Management are, in some cases, a joke.

At our Mail Centre we've introduced https://www.joinedup.com/ - supposedly reduce or stop direct booking by managers (I doubt it)
Although to be fair they do seem random up to a point - if you are completely flexible e.g will work any day the system does seem to favour you

Previous page Next page

Page 2 of 2   1, 2