not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

Christmas Bonus

17 Jan 2019, 10:44

Following the recent Employment Tribunal funding regarding the payment of Christmas Bonus to Angard staff on the same date as it being paid to RM staff, and never having heard of it being paid to Angard staff, I emailed Angard.

I have received the following response:
"We are waiting for Royal Mail to make a decision on this, however there have not been any finalised decisions as of yet.

When they have established a decision, we will send further communications. "

I have emailed to express my dissatisfaction about this response as the ET have made a decision yet, as uaual Angard/RM seem to think that, if they ignore it, no-one will notice and it will just go away.

:no no

Christmas Bonus

17 Jan 2019, 13:03

I love the angard lottery of will you, won't you get a reply? I emailed them the other day via the website and no response so far, I'll give it a couple of weeks then try again. Eventually somebody who can be arsed to reply will be looking at payroll queries when I'll probably get the generic reply.

I mentioned it at work last night and the indifference shown by most people is why it is so hard to get anywhere with angard, most people just accept what they get. If the pay rate was minimum wage there might be more interest but angard know that most people won't complain due to the higher pay rate once AWR qualified.

Christmas Bonus

28 Jan 2019, 14:13

:arrrghhh still waiting for paid breaks & the back date for all the money taken for them to be refunded .......

Christmas Bonus

28 Jan 2019, 16:31

Hi, had my first couple of shifts as an Angard worker last week, can I expect my breaks to be paid or unpaid when I get paid this Friday? Assumed they'd deduct pay for time not working, I think that's what happened when I was a Christmas casual a few years back, but according to posts on here that's not the case?

Cheers

Christmas Bonus

28 Jan 2019, 18:00

26l34 wrote:Hi, had my first couple of shifts as an Angard worker last week, can I expect my breaks to be paid or unpaid when I get paid this Friday? Assumed they'd deduct pay for time not working, I think that's what happened when I was a Christmas casual a few years back, but according to posts on here that's not the case?

Cheers

Short answer No. You must work 12 weeks , with at least 1 shift per week, to Qualify for the "same" treatment as Royal Mail staff . Although if you have read the various posts on this forum you'll notice there is a vast difference made between AWR Angard and Royal Mail staff.
There is also new regulations passed recently which state that all agency staff Must be paid Rest-Breaks from their very first shift .
As usual Angard is ignoring both.
:arrrghhh

Christmas Bonus

04 Feb 2019, 15:16

Only just seen this, cheers for the reply mate

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1