ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Angard policies & FAQ's

An 'unofficial' forum for those who either work for Royal Mail or are looking to work for Royal Mail through the Angard Staffing Agency.This is an open forum.
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR

Angard policies & FAQ's

Post by POSTMAN »

General FAQ's
My application FAQ's
Payroll FAQ's
Access your Online Payslip
Queries

The full range of policies applicable to Angard Staffing workers:
http://angardstaffing.co.uk/help-centre ... cy-guides/

Angard Acceptable Use Policy

Angard Attendance Policy

Angard Authority to Sign Policy

Angard Bullying and Harassment Policy

Angard Code of Business Standards

Angard conflict of interest policy

Angard data protection policy

Angard disciplinary policy

Angard equality and fairness policy

Angard family leave policy

Angard gifts and hospitality policy

Grievance Policy

Angard health and safety policy

Angard public and civic duties policy

Angard recruitment policy

Angard social media policy

Angard substance misuse policy

Angard whistleblowing policy
I Wrote
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.

nothingatthemoment

Angard policies

Post by nothingatthemoment »

You wouldn't happen to have Angard's Policy on Shift Allocation Mr.Postman.
Pointless posting Angards Policies as they don't do anything with grievances or complaints other than toss them straight in the bin.
Farce of a company.
:thumbup
NW11851

Angard policies

Post by NW11851 »

I, too, would love to see the the algorithms they use.
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR

Angard policies

Post by POSTMAN »

Updated with new link.
I Wrote
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
Lockardian
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING

Angard policies & FAQ's

Post by Lockardian »

Hi Postman

There appears to be no official policy regarding working for Angard at two sites simultaneously. In 2016, it was approved I could work at two mail centres and I did so for two years, then a supervisor at Angard advised me I could no longer do so, stating (a) they had no way of monitoring if I was breaking the working time directive, ie. having enough time off between shifts and (b) it wasn’t fair on other staff as I would potentially get more shifts than my colleagues.

I verbally appealed this twice, and got nowhere. It seems others on this forum work or have worked at different sites, with no issues (just as I had no issues for two years). Are Angard able to make such a decision locally, with no laid down procedure? How would you suggest I proceed?