ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Registration event email attachments missing?

An 'unofficial' forum for those who either work for Royal Mail or are looking to work for Royal Mail through the Angard Staffing Agency.This is an open forum.
Britvic55

Registration event email attachments missing?

Post by Britvic55 »

Please can somebody paste the link that lets me print off all the forms that I need to take to the registration event. As I said in my last post, none of the emails they are sending me are going into my email account inbox. I got the text asking me to book an interview & as predicted no email in the inbox, so I logged in to my RM web page & there was the email. However that way you don't get the link to download all the necessary forms. So I have only got the printed summary.
I know a friend of mine had the same problem either last year or the previous one & I had to forward my email so that she could do the same. THANKYOU

POSTMAN EDIT:See the link below for everything...
http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... 36&t=46126" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR

Re: HELP PLEASE!

Post by POSTMAN »

This stuff?...
IGNORE
I Wrote
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
Britvic55

Post by Britvic55 »

Thanks, but I suggest that these are for the regular posties! What to expect, ID to bring, NI, utility bill , proof of right to work in this country, etc etc + copies of above, I know from other years. The P46 is fine thanks, but the health one looks different from usual & I need the bank detail one & other years we have had to print off a contract too! Last year the Angard one contained the "working more than 48 hrs form" (bit naughty). I have emailed the help team & got a useless automated reply! So I am trying to get one from other people on here.
Britvic55

Post by Britvic55 »

Step 2 – Print out the attached bank details form and complete and bring to the Registration session with you, bring a bank card or bank statement for this to be checked against. Royal Mail can only pay you through a bank account.

Step 3 - Print out the attached Health Consent form and complete and bring to the Registration session with you.

Step 4 – Print out the attached P13 form and complete and bring to the Registration session with you.

Step 5 – Attached is a guide to what you will be required to bring to the Registration session. You will not be offered a job unless you have all of the required documentation.
You will need:
• Proof of Identification
• The correct Right To Work documentation for the UK
• Proof of your current address (must be the same address you have applied on your application form).
• Proof of National insurance number

The attached form will detail all the requirements you need. You will be required to bring photocopies of each document as well as the original.

Step 6 – You will also be required to bring 2 passport-sized photographs (45mm x 35mm) this is for your Identity card when you start work.

REMEMBER – If you do not bring the required documents, you will be turned away from the event and we will be unable to process your application.
Rafiki

Post by Rafiki »

Health Consent Form.pdf
Cat 14 Information Checklist for Candidates V3.doc
Bank details form.doc
Bank Details Form, Cat 14 Information Checklist For Candidate V3, Health Consent Form
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Rafiki

Post by Rafiki »

P13.pdf
Health Matrix.pdf
If a moderator could put all of these together that would be great. I could only post a maximum of 3 attachments per message.

These are all the attachments I was sent in my email today. If there are anymore I don't have them.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bobbyden
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING

Post by bobbyden »

Angard was a complete shambles last year. You would have thought circumstances would have improved as Christmas 2012 approaches. Not a chance of that. More trouble than it is possibly worth for the applicants and I suspect it will be no better in the mailcentres and outstations, with every conceiviable administration problem arising.

The Royal Mail should be thoroughly ashamed of this. The whole set up is a disgrace to a company which foolishly believes it is modern and progressive. Angard is a clapped out nag which presents the Royal Mail in the worst possible light and the sooner it goes the better. This forum will make even more interesting reading in a few months time, sadly for all the wrong reasons. Potential employees of the Royal Mail deserve far better than this.
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR

Re: Registration event email attachments

Post by POSTMAN »

Cheers for this,have changed the title,if anyone has anymore,if there is anymore it would be helpful.
Have made a mental note of the thread till i get time to go through the Angardie forum to sort out the stickies,there seems to be too many of them.
I Wrote
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
Britvic55

Post by Britvic55 »

BIG THANKYOU! to everybody who replied to my post. Sorted. Why is nothing ever straight forward with RM? I notice that they want 2 passport sized photos this year....is that because they have a spare one incase they "lose' one?! The comment of a cynic!
Verging

Post by Verging »

Britvic55 wrote:BIG THANKYOU! to everybody who replied to my post. Sorted. Why is nothing ever straight forward with RM? I notice that they want 2 passport sized photos this year....is that because they have a spare one incase they "lose' one?! The comment of a cynic!
Not only do they want 2 for your passes now - they want another 2 everytime you need it replaced. So if it is: out of date, you lose it, wash it, damage it, have it nicked or it is simply worn out because it is so flimsy - you need to send 2 more photos. Like they cant scan them in and print them out or onto the passes.
Please vote in the Pay Poll http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... 47&t=41499" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
dontstopbelievin

Post by dontstopbelievin »

you know the proof of address one where it says you can take driving license & counterpart, would they accept provisional license?
Britvic55

Post by Britvic55 »

As you are using it for proof of address, not ID, I would have thought that it would be OK, but don't quote me. As a means of ID, it's a no.
dontstopbelievin

thanks, might go with bank statement to be on the safe side
Britvic55

Post by Britvic55 »

Good idea. I also notice that this year they want proof of bank account details, as if we are going to give the wrong account number. FFS we had enough trouble getting paid last year!
dontstopbelievin

the P13 form.. do i sign that at the registration event as it says it must be signed in the presence of a RM appointed witness?