ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Registration event email attachments missing?

An 'unofficial' forum for those who either work for Royal Mail or are looking to work for Royal Mail through the Angard Staffing Agency.This is an open forum.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Re: Registration event email attachments

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

Rommagic wrote:The correct Right To Work documentation for the UK
What do you take along for this?.Say your married but have a passport with your maiden name on it.
You are probably okay with the passport as when I did mine it was an out of date one. However, I would take a copy of your marriage certicate as back up,

The passport - right to work - the Marriage certificate to back up name change.

However, I would change your passport as soon as possible especially if you are going on holiday or a flight at some point.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support
Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
"Employers are always seeking more productivity from workers, without considering the human factor, the worker's age, the weather conditions and the intense heat. We need to intervene before it's too late, reducing working hours and the load carried by workers, because it's impossible to sustain the rhythm they're forced to work at for many years."

clashcityrocker

Post by clashcityrocker »

I did mine with an out of date passport and they wouldn't accept it.

I don't get this "maiden" name business either. There is no legal obligation to change your surname when you get married is there? I didn't change mine.
Surely you can keep your "maiden" name on your passport if you wish to.
Why not phone up Robin Hood
cheesebacon

Post by cheesebacon »

The email doesn't say to take the Term of Engagement with me to the interview, only to print it and read it. However, at the bottom of the document there is a space to put my signature and date. Do we have to take it with us then? It's not really clear.

Also with my driving licence should I photocopy the front AND back of both the photocard and the paper counterpart?
ratandfrog

Post by ratandfrog »

Are the forms on page one up to date? As I have an interview soon and I am also not receiving my Emails.
Many thanks for any help.
Rafiki

Post by Rafiki »

ratandfrog wrote:Are the forms on page one up to date? As I have an interview soon and I am also not receiving my Emails.
Many thanks for any help.
I posted them and yes.

Whatever I received in my email I attached to this forum. Everything you need should be there. All I brought with me to my interview was the P13, Bank Document and the Health Consent Form. The checklist has everything you need in terms of passport, national insurance etc as well as photocopies and all that stuff. It covers most things. Including anything else you was told to bring printed summary, 2 passport sized photos etc from the email.

People seem to have received slightly different emails to what I had. But that Terms Of Engagement attachment people keep talking about I filled that in at the registration. No one ever asked for it as I was checking in. If anyone did say I hadn't brought the correct information I would have just shown them my interview and the email I was sent. They can't argue if I had proof.
Randomuser123

Post by Randomuser123 »

My passport was out of date and they accepted as proof to work in UK, they said as long as the corner isn't cut off it's okay.
base

Post by base »

What about the 'health matrix.PDF', it doesn't say anything about it on my email. Do I need to bring it in or not?
philh45

Post by philh45 »

No you don't need to take the health matrix.
Geo

Re: Registration event email attachments missing?

Post by Geo »

I received the e-mail asking me to pick a slot and download the attachments, as soon as I clicked on one of the files the whole e-mail disappeared, I am really disappointed, I have tried logging in to my account but it says it does not recognise the password, I have clicked the link send me a new password but never received a reply. Don't know how I can pick a slot now.
wamdue

Post by wamdue »

stupid question, given this will be my 2nd interview this year, I dont need a 2nd Terms and Conditions document do I?
vierra2008

Re: HELP PLEASE!

Post by vierra2008 »

Rafiki wrote:
Health Consent Form.pdf
Cat 14 Information Checklist for Candidates V3.doc
Bank details form.doc
Bank Details Form, Cat 14 Information Checklist For Candidate V3, Health Consent Form

This all out of date, I need them for tomorrow can anyone help and send the right one?
Please!!!
skemar007

Post by skemar007 »

Here you go guys
Got these in September so all up to date
These are all the forms

https://www.mediafire.com/?nxa8z1sp42abozw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;