ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Induction Handbook for Angard Staff

An 'unofficial' forum for those who either work for Royal Mail or are looking to work for Royal Mail through the Angard Staffing Agency.This is an open forum.
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR

Induction Handbook for Angard Staff

Post by POSTMAN »

RMG Angard Induction Booklet v4.pdf
136906 _ Royal Mail - Agency Booklet %282%29 (1).pdf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I Wrote
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.

Verging

Re: Induction Handbook for Angard Staff

Post by Verging »

Having worked at RM as a casual pre-Angard and been transferred - how can RM/Angard flout the working time directive with those break times in the Induction Booklet.

Work Time Directive is clear that for a shift of 6 hours a minimum break of 20 minutes is mandatory. The induction gives only 15 minutes.

Looks like they also do not care about Health and Safety as they give only 30 minutes for shifts between 7hrs and 11hrs 59.
Please vote in the Pay Poll http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... 47&t=41499" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
steves pants

Re: Induction Handbook for Angard Staff

Post by steves pants »

POSTMAN wrote:
RMG Angard Induction Booklet v4.pdf
Latest version sept 2012 added 4/7/13
Thanks postman it might come in useful as I had contract with angard then had a call from matt kedlec saying no more shifts available but I keep digging as worked for rm in past for a lot of years