ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Copy of Angard contract

An 'unofficial' forum for those who either work for Royal Mail or are looking to work for Royal Mail through the Angard Staffing Agency.This is an open forum.
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR

Copy of Angard contract

Post by POSTMAN »

ANGARD STAFFING SOLUTIONS LIMITED
STATEMENT OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT AS A FLEXIBLE RESOURCING EMPLOYEE...
Angard Employment Contract.pdf
Clean link...
images/pdf/2/2_7e93cfafcddc5b09539069bc ... ntract.pdf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I Wrote
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.

Roy Mayall

Re: Copy of Angard contract

Post by Roy Mayall »

POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR

Post by POSTMAN »

Bump for some of you who haven't received the contract.
I Wrote
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
42qhe

Post by 42qhe »

The bit where is says signed and dated "For and on behalf of Angard Staffing Solutions Limited" is blank. Will this be an issue when I send it off?
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

42qhe wrote:The bit where is says signed and dated "For and on behalf of Angard Staffing Solutions Limited" is blank. Will this be an issue when I send it off?
If on your original - no

If you mean the one on here - then yes. The one on here is for informational purposes so people can read the contract and gain an understanding of their own and Angards obligations. It CANNOT and SHOULD NOT be used as an official copy, you have to wait for the Angard one for it to be an official and binding contract.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support
Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
"Employers are always seeking more productivity from workers, without considering the human factor, the worker's age, the weather conditions and the intense heat. We need to intervene before it's too late, reducing working hours and the load carried by workers, because it's impossible to sustain the rhythm they're forced to work at for many years."
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR

Post by POSTMAN »

I think it's fairly kosha as one of the guys on here sent it to me,will try and get another copy and see if it's the same.
I Wrote
My BFF Clash
Rookwood1

Post by Rookwood1 »

Kosher? No porkies then....
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR

Post by POSTMAN »

Rookwood1 wrote:Kosher? No porkies then....
Have you got a copy then,let me have it and i'll compare them.
I Wrote
My BFF Clash
madcyril71

Post by madcyril71 »

BUMP contract whats that ??? :cuppa
i went to the place where every white face is an invitation to robbery
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR

Post by POSTMAN »

Any chance someone could send me the latest copy to see if it differs from last years one.
admin@royalmailchat.co.uk
I Wrote
My BFF Clash
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR

Post by POSTMAN »

POSTMAN wrote:
22 Nov 2012, 22:32
Any chance someone could send me the latest copy to see if it differs from last years one.
admin@royalmailchat.co.uk
Added to 1st post, and updated version of said contract.
I Wrote
My BFF Clash