ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Help Payslip

An 'unofficial' forum for those who either work for Royal Mail or are looking to work for Royal Mail through the Angard Staffing Agency.This is an open forum.
geefung

Help Payslip

Post by geefung »

I've just finished my 2nd week as a seasonal mail sorter and was wondering how do we get our payslip?

NW11851

Re: Help Payslip

Post by NW11851 »

You don’t. It’s all online. You can print it out/download it.

Saves them money on printing and postage.
Rvlvr

Post by Rvlvr »

This isn’t true, Xmas casuals at my MC are receiving paper payslips, usually on the Thursday before payday but sometimes as late as the Monday after.

I know people mean well but there’s a problem on this forum especially around this time of year when Xmas staff ask questions and get told answers that are applicable only to Angard staff.
NW11851

Post by NW11851 »

When I was a Christmas Casual, back in 2015 & 2016 I don’t recall paper wage slips. I might have been wrong or forgotten them.
Sorry.
Warbo

Post by Warbo »

Rvlvr wrote:
28 Dec 2021, 11:44
This isn’t true, Xmas casuals at my MC are receiving paper payslips, usually on the Thursday before payday but sometimes as late as the Monday after.

I know people mean well but there’s a problem on this forum especially around this time of year when Xmas staff ask questions and get told answers that are applicable only to Angard staff.
With respect the o/p doesnt specify employment status ie RM Casual/Angard Agency/Other Agencys.
Way back Christmas casuals and Angard were refered to as that. Angard or agency are now refered to as casuals.
As for payslips try asking for paper ones these used to be available way back.
Rvlvr

Post by Rvlvr »

OP states they’re a seasonal mail sorter, which is what RM
call Christmas casuals these days.
Warbo

Post by Warbo »

That is correct the O/P did. But not every depot takes on RM Christmas staff. They use Angard and seasonal mail sorters from other agencys.