ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

HELP NO ID card in my welcome pack Seasonal temp

An 'unofficial' forum for those who either work for Royal Mail or are looking to work for Royal Mail through the Angard Staffing Agency.This is an open forum.
geefung

HELP NO ID card in my welcome pack Seasonal temp

Post by geefung »

Received the welcome pack without an ID card. I thought you need an ID card to get pass the gates. I have my induction date on 13/12/21.

RaviBahia

Re: HELP NO ID card in my welcome pack Seasonal temp

Post by RaviBahia »

Had the induction last week, they give you your ID pass inside the center- to get in I'd suggest asking someone who's on shift to let you in- take a form of ID with you just in case :Very Happy
geefung

Post by geefung »

RaviBahia wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 22:03
Had the induction last week, they give you your ID pass inside the center- to get in I'd suggest asking someone who's on shift to let you in- take a form of ID with you just in case :Very Happy
Right thanks, was so worried that I couldn't get through the gates. I will take my provisional as ID then. What if there is no one at the gates to ask?
robsdean7

Post by robsdean7 »

geefung wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 12:13
RaviBahia wrote:
Right thanks, was so worried that I couldn't get through the gates. I will take my provisional as ID then. What if there is no one at the gates to ask?
There should be a buzzer on the gate to contact reception
geefung

Post by geefung »

robsdean7 wrote:
08 Dec 2021, 09:47
geefung wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 12:13
RaviBahia wrote:
There should be a buzzer on the gate to contact reception
Thanks for the help. Start on Monday :Very Happy