ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Christmas temp - Edinburgh location

An 'unofficial' forum for those who either work for Royal Mail or are looking to work for Royal Mail through the Angard Staffing Agency.This is an open forum.
ammi.12

Christmas temp - Edinburgh location

Post by ammi.12 »

Hi, anyone here working as Christmas temp mail sorter in Edinburgh? I will start in few days and my site address given is Royal highland centre, Edinburgh, EH28 8NB. Is this a temporary location royal mail using as sorting centre? because I know this is not a royal mail Mail centre. Also in the offer letter under 'Location and Mobility' section it is given that initial place of work will be the main mail centre at 11 Cutlins Road, EDINBURGH, EH11 4YY and will require to work elsewhere if needed. So I am confused. It is the site address given in the offer letter where I should go for my induction right?

robsdean7

Re: Christmas temp - Edinburgh location

Post by robsdean7 »

ammi.12 wrote:
10 Nov 2021, 10:32
Hi, anyone here working as Christmas temp mail sorter in Edinburgh? I will start in few days and my site address given is Royal highland centre, Edinburgh, EH28 8NB. Is this a temporary location royal mail using as sorting centre? because I know this is not a royal mail Mail centre. Also in the offer letter under 'Location and Mobility' section it is given that initial place of work will be the main mail centre at 11 Cutlins Road, EDINBURGH, EH11 4YY and will require to work elsewhere if needed. So I am confused. It is the site address given in the offer letter where I should go for my induction right?
Go to the site address that's where they'll be expecting you. Location and mobility is just an autofill that ignores where you are actually working.
ammi.12

Re: Christmas temp - Edinburgh location

Post by ammi.12 »

Thanks for the reply