ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Pay rates.

An 'unofficial' forum for those who either work for Royal Mail or are looking to work for Royal Mail through the Angard Staffing Agency.This is an open forum.
Metalman

Pay rates.

Post by Metalman »

I received an email from JoinedUp last week telling me that my pay rate was increasing by 2% and will be updated from August 1st. However, having checked my pay statement for this week, it would appear that the updated pay rate has not happened.

tabact

Re: Pay rates.

Post by tabact »

It will be on next week's payslip, this week's payslip is up to 31st july.
NW11851

Post by NW11851 »

Pay rates on JU for week commencing 01-Aug reflect the increases.
Lockardian
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING

Post by Lockardian »

I received the back pay this week and it’s about 50% short. Can’t they get anything right? I’ve emailed them.

I advise you to do your own calculations and see if they match!
tabact

Post by tabact »

I've emailed them as well. My hourly rate increased 1.87% but the back pay pay I got equates to a 1.28% increase.
Lockardian
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING

Post by Lockardian »

I’ve had a reply apologising and acknowledging a system error. About half of my shifts weren’t uplifted. Their new figure and mine still don’t match but are closer! I’ll check my calcs again and see if it’s now my error. I’m told the balance will be paid next week.
tabact

Post by tabact »

Must be quiet in payroll they are answering so quickly. The holiday pay in the gross total not being included threw me off plus I forgot the first week of April's payslip was for shifts a week earlier.

I queried why holiday pay already taken wasn't included and they came back with the increased rate has been taken into account for average weekly earnings so far this tax year and future holiday taken will be at a higher rate to reflect the average week's pay adjustment.
Lockardian
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING

Post by Lockardian »

I eventually received the rest of my back pay this week.