ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Holiday balance

An 'unofficial' forum for those who either work for Royal Mail or are looking to work for Royal Mail through the Angard Staffing Agency.This is an open forum.
gurpbarnes6

Re: Holiday balance

Post by gurpbarnes6 »

Everyone needs to contact angard to complain as a team, otherwise one man's voice will not win the fight that we are in the same boat.

xUzi786

Post by xUzi786 »

i left 5 days holiday (avg. holiday=4.81) at the end of march and now i am still awaiting my holiday to be carried over, i called angard last week and they informed me there is issues with joinedup and should be sorted out soon.
Hoochy

Post by Hoochy »

Hello just ring payroll option 4. . I got through explained I had 5 days rollover. And I took 1st week April off. Didnt get paid and holiday was zero on app. Was told I am owed 4 days. Didnt argue about lost rollover day. Will take holiday on May. P.s the call is recorded so make sure they say yes its owed.
TobysPaw

Post by TobysPaw »

They sent me an email today. As per gurpbarnes request for more people to write in, I dropped them a quick email to query it. This was their reply:

Hello,

Thank you for your email,

We have been experiencing an issue with the holiday carry over for 2023-2024, we have notified Joined up as it seems like issue lies with them. They are in the process of sorting the issue and we will hopefully have an update for you soon.

We can assure you that the holiday that was in fact due to be carried over has not been lost. These holidays will be added back to your Joined up once the issue has been resolved.

If you have any questions, please let us know.

Thank you.

Payroll Team.
dodado

Post by dodado »

I have spoken with holiday pay section. They advised that there was an issue which is being worked on. I think for a few days Holiday pay was withdrawn from JoinedUp but has been reinstated. So, hopefully folks it'll be alright on the night in the not too distant future. Last year's carry over figure can be checked by clicking on 23/24 & scroll down to the bottom to see the figure. I guess its a bit of pain for people who are looking to book leave now
gurpbarnes6

Post by gurpbarnes6 »

TobysPaw wrote:
17 Apr 2024, 17:51
They sent me an email today. As per gurpbarnes request for more people to write in, I dropped them a quick email to query it. This was their reply:

Hello,

We have been experiencing an issue with the holiday carry over for 2023-2024, we have notified Joined up as it seems like issue lies with them. They are in the process of sorting the issue and we will hopefully have an update for you soon.

We can assure you that the holiday that was in fact due to be carried over has not been lost. These holidays will be added back to your Joined up once the issue has been resolved.

Thank you.

Payroll Team.
Thanks for updated and putting pressure on them. More people who contact them the better.
gurpbarnes6

Post by gurpbarnes6 »

I sent another e-mail yesterday to chase my two e-mails received which still to date have not received a response, however received automated response:

"Hello,

Thank you.

Payroll Team."
Warbo

Post by Warbo »

Any updates? A month lost of no holiday availability. It is taking a long time to sort. :arrrghhh
gurpbarnes6

Post by gurpbarnes6 »

Nothing yet.

I just wonder if someone wanted to take holiday how would they do it. Not that I do want to take holiday, just saying.