not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

Dispatches C4 8pm 11/11 : The Secrets of Amazon

11 Nov 2019, 17:54

11 Nov 2019, 20:43

I`m speachless, Amazon seems to want robots as workers...
Probably Rico wants the same :arrrghhh

12 Nov 2019, 19:24

Janet Brum wrote:I`m speachless, Amazon seems to want robots as workers...

...automatons with no representation...meybe:- humanity has evolved into two separate species: the Eloi and the Morlocks. The Eloi live a banal life of ease on the surface of the Earth while the Morlocks live underground, tending machinery and providing food, clothing, and inventory for the Eloi...it's a dystopic life at the back end of 2019. :coolr

12 Nov 2019, 19:29

work wrote:
Janet Brum wrote:I`m speachless, Amazon seems to want robots as workers...

...automatons with no representation...meybe:- humanity has evolved into two separate species: the Eloi and the Morlocks. The Eloi live a banal life of ease on the surface of the Earth while the Morlocks live underground, tending machinery and providing food, clothing, and inventory for the Eloi...it's a dystopic life at the back end of 2019. :coolr

Or perhaps more pertinent ...automatons with no representation...maybe:- humanity has evolved into two separate species: the Eloi and the Morlocks. The Eloi live a banal life of ease on the surface of the Earth drinking coffee and shopping at Primark while the Morlocks live underground, tending machinery and delivering mail and parcels for the Eloi...it's a dystopic life at the back end of 2019.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1