ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

USPS - Bad day at work? Watch postman run HIMSELF over and crash his van into HOUSE

Competitors and other mail organisations around the world news and discussion.This is an open forum.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

USPS - Bad day at work? Watch postman run HIMSELF over and crash his van into HOUSE

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world- ... -USA-video" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

In the clip, you can see the man, who has not been identified, hit a mailbox and tumble out of his van while completing his round.

He is then flattened by his own vehicle rolling over the top of him before he can get to safety.

Things turn from bad to worse for the bloke as he manages to get to his feet, but cannot stop his van from ploughing into a house

The clip, recorded in Oklahoma, USA, was uploaded to YouTube yesterday with the title “Special Delivery”.

The person behind the recording said they raised concern after hearing some kind of fracas outside their property.

They said: “I heard a very loud noise outside, so we ran to see what occurred. We found the mailman and his truck in the neighbour's yard and house.

“After watching our home surveillance, we found that he had hit a mailbox, fallen out of his truck and got run over.”

Viewers were quick to share their compassion for the man who found himself in such an unfortunate position.

One comment read: “I feel bad for the dude. He probably got fired, had to pay for damages, and it looks like he got ran over. What a s*** day.”

While another added: “Looks like he was sorting mail in his lap, clipped the mailbox, overcorrected, dropped the mail out of truck, tried to catch dropped mail, fell out of truck, then got run over too?”

Fortunately the man escaped with just a few cuts and bruises.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support
Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
"Employers are always seeking more productivity from workers, without considering the human factor, the worker's age, the weather conditions and the intense heat. We need to intervene before it's too late, reducing working hours and the load carried by workers, because it's impossible to sustain the rhythm they're forced to work at for many years."

gerrys

Post by gerrys »

yep, that is a very bad day!,liked the damage limited excerise ....pick my PDA and carry on as if nothing has happened,poor sod.
gerrys

Post by gerrys »

just a footnote....a few years back I parked the works van on my 1st loop as you do, stepped out of van and[ like slow motion ]van keys fell out of shorts pocket onto kerbside landing on a grate,how they never plopped into the sewer I will never know.Now I would say that is a GOOD day at work!.p.s but the lottery on after I had finished but never won a thing.