ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

TNT Post sees growth in public sector mail

Competitors and other mail organisations around the world news and discussion.This is an open forum.
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR

TNT Post sees growth in public sector mail

Post by POSTMAN »

http://www.supplychaindigital.com/news/ ... ector-mail" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

TNT Post has announced strong growth in annualized mail volumes of 377 percent for its current public sector clients.

News of TNT Post’s public sector mail growth follows another announcement from the company that it has successfully retained its public sector procurement contract with Buying Solutions for downstream access and hybrid mail through its hybrid postal service.

The company will be on the supplier roster for these services across public sector bodies for another four years.

The growth in annualized mail volumes is also set to continue as central government departments move over to TNT Post to handle their entire mailing outputs, the company said.

Through its procurement offering, TNT Post’s public sector customers make an average annual saving of nearly 18 percent, compared to existing contracts with the Royal Mail, it said in a statement. Its downstream access services have saved government and business at least £150 million against Royal Mail charges since operations began in 2004.

Nick Wells, Chief Executive of TNT Post, commented: “The fantastic growth in the public sector is a trend which TNT Post hopes to continue to build on throughout 2010 and beyond.

“TNT Post is committed to providing customers, both public and private, with a mail solution which delivers service and savings. Our tailored provision in the regions to public sector customers is our winning ticket. We have listened to what this sector wants and delivered on it.”
I Wrote
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.

Eric

Re: TNT Post sees growth in public sector mail

Post by Eric »

It is time for the government to hit TNT and the other DSA parasites with a Windfall Tax on the profits they have made by milking Royal Mail.
fishtank

Post by fishtank »

POSTMAN wrote: Through its procurement offering, TNT Post’s public sector customers make an average annual saving of nearly 18 percent, compared to existing contracts with the Royal Mail, it said in a statement. Its downstream access services have saved government and business at least £150 million against Royal Mail charges since operations began in 2004.
How do you save money for Goverment and by definition the tax-payer by taking away business from a Goverment and by definition tax-payer owned company?....surely that's a loss if the money is disappearing into TNTs pockets.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR

Post by POSTMAN »

fishtank wrote:
POSTMAN wrote: Through its procurement offering, TNT Post’s public sector customers make an average annual saving of nearly 18 percent, compared to existing contracts with the Royal Mail, it said in a statement. Its downstream access services have saved government and business at least £150 million against Royal Mail charges since operations began in 2004.
How do you save money for Goverment and by definition the tax-payer by taking away business from a Goverment and by definition tax-payer owned company?....surely that's a loss if the money is disappearing into TNTs pockets.
I know that,you know that,all of us on here know that...........
I Wrote
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.