ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Austrian Post sees significant growth in parcel sector market share

Competitors and other mail organisations around the world news and discussion.This is an open forum.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Austrian Post sees significant growth in parcel sector market share

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

https://www.parcelandpostaltechnologyin ... share.html

Austrian Post grew its share of the parcel market in 2023 to 54%, according to the latest Industry Radar from branchenradaR.com Marktanalyse.

Driven by falling inflation and increased orders from China, the parcel volume for Austrian Post increased by 10% in 2023, meaning the operator is not only growing faster than the market but is also one of only two providers that recorded significant parcel growth last year.

Overall, the number of parcels transported in Austria in 2023 rose from almost 348 million to 368 million compared to the previous year, and 200 million of these were delivered by the post.

“The Industry Radar analysis is a double award for Austrian Post,” said Sonja Aboulez, head of parcel Austria, Austrian Post. “In a challenging environment, we were not only able to gain market share, but also further increase the parcel volumes entrusted to us.

“We owe this to the trust of our shipping customers, whose business we support not only with fast delivery times and a high first delivery rate, but also with parcel delivery that is rapidly becoming greener and lower in emissions.”
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support
Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
"Employers are always seeking more productivity from workers, without considering the human factor, the worker's age, the weather conditions and the intense heat. We need to intervene before it's too late, reducing working hours and the load carried by workers, because it's impossible to sustain the rhythm they're forced to work at for many years."