ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Amazon offers $30,000 grant to DSPs

Competitors and other mail organisations around the world news and discussion.This is an open forum.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Amazon offers $30,000 grant to DSPs

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

https://apex-insight.com/amazon-offers- ... t-to-dsps/

Amazon is offering a US $30,000 grant to its Delivery Service Partner (DSP) operators to become business owners.

Amazon DSPs are put on a training course during which they put together a business plan to present Amazon with. They are then given $30,000 to become owner-operators, covering start-up costs and living expenses while they establish their delivery businesses.

The training programme includes facilitator-led classes, customised online learning modules as well as mentor development sessions with current DSP owners. The idea behind the course is to teach them the critical functions of operating a DSP and fostering the business acumen required to lead a company.

Amazon’s DSP was launched in 2018 and forms the backbone of the online giant’s logistics network. The system shares Amazon’s operations and logistics knowledge with aspiring entrepreneurs.

In a blog, Amazon says, “We’re committed to providing these talented associates in our DSPs with new opportunities, industry-leading training, tools, and technology to help them propel their careers and achieve long-term success.”

“Access to quality training, supportive mentors, and comprehensive career preparation are critical to long-term success and lay the groundwork for the next generation of leaders,” said Udit Madan, vice president of Amazon Last Mile Delivery. “The Road to Ownership program is providing a pathway for these talented individuals to further advance their careers and follow their dreams to start their own businesses.”
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
I am using an automatic grammar and spelling app, your original post if quoted may be amended by default. No judgement in your use of grammar or spelling is intended or meant.
Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link