ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Kent mum slams Hermes for failing to deliver 14 parcels and asks 'does anyone else have this problem?'

Competitors and other mail organisations around the world news and discussion.This is an open forum.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Kent mum slams Hermes for failing to deliver 14 parcels and asks 'does anyone else have this problem?'

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

https://www.kentlive.news/news/kent-new ... ng-6277430

Sarah has been keen to discover whether it's an issue experienced solely by her village or also in other parts of Kent

A Kent mum has been left frustrated after having 14 Hermes parcels undelivered.

Sarah Perks, 40, has lived in the village of Collier Street for two years since moving to the county, and has ordered over a dozen parcels in that time which have failed to reach her.

She says that the situation has left her feeling "frustrated" as she now has to cancel her orders if they are to be delivered by Hermes.

It couldn't be simpler and it takes seconds - simply press here, enter your email address and follow the instructions. You can also enter your email address in the box below the picture on most desktop and mobile platforms.

You can also sign up to our website and comment on our stories by pressing here and signing in.

"As a local village we just don't get our parcels and it's really frustrating.

"I've got neighbours who live around a mile away and I get phone calls because they've had about 20 parcels dumped on their land."

It's then left to the locals to sort and redistribute the parcels to those in the village.

Sarah explained that it has been a constant issue ever since she has lived in the area situated just off Marden.

Many of the items that were undelivered were things her daughter needed for school.

And she said the even the local playschool couldn't get a delivery.

She said: "I moved here two years ago and ever since I lived here I can't get a Hermes parcel delivered.

"I think I might have had one, but I've got 14 that are undelivered.

"What I do now is I check to see who delivers the parcel when I order and I have to cancel if it's Hermes."

She said that she now has to pay for DPD which is a "less stressful" experience.

There is also a CCTV camera on her gate, meaning she is able to prove when no attempt to deliver a parcel has been made.

"It's really frustrating," she said.

"I now pay for DPD which is less stressful and I don't have to spend weeks chasing refunds.

"Luckily I've got a CCTV on my gate so I can prove when no one even comes near my property to deliver a parcel!"

Sarah has been keen to discover whether it's an issue experienced solely by her village or also in other parts of Kent.

She said: "It is stressful because as soon as I get an email to say they have my parcel I know I'm not getting it.

"It's then the chasing and they don't respond either.

"I find that a lot of companies use them because they are cheaper than the likes of DPD."

'Investigation'

In a statement issued to KentLive, a spokesperson for Hermes said: "We apologise to Ms Perks for the inconvenience this has caused.

"We have launched an investigation into the delivery issues at her address and will ensure that this is sorted out quickly."
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support
Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
"Employers are always seeking more productivity from workers, without considering the human factor, the worker's age, the weather conditions and the intense heat. We need to intervene before it's too late, reducing working hours and the load carried by workers, because it's impossible to sustain the rhythm they're forced to work at for many years."

ssdd

Re: Kent mum slams Hermes for failing to deliver 14 parcels and asks 'does anyone else have this problem?'

Post by ssdd »

cat.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.