ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ROYAL MAIL DELAYS : PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THERE IS A BIT OF A BACKLOG IN THE SYSTEM, WE ARE DOING OUR BEST TO DELIVER WHAT WE CAN DAILY BUT UNFORTUNATELY IN SOME AREAS THERE WILL BE DELAYS. PLEASE HAVE SOME PATIENCE AS WE ARE DOING WHAT WE CAN.Postal workers of royalmailchat.co.uk

Man charged with killing postal worker he believed was poisoning his family

Competitors and other mail organisations around the world news and discussion.This is an open forum.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Man charged with killing postal worker he believed was poisoning his family

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

https://nypost.com/2021/10/07/eric-kort ... s-vignone/

A 58-year-old postal worker was fatally shot in Pennsylvania on Thursday morning — and the accused gunman told investigators he believed he was being poisoned by the victim, a report said.

Eric Kortz, 53, allegedly gunned down Louis Vignone, a veteran USPS mail carrier, in a residential neighborhood in Collier Township at about 10:15 a.m., WTAE reported, citing federal prosecutors.

Kortz told investigators that he and Vignone used to be neighbors and he believed that the postman was using cyanide to poison him and his family.

The suspect tracked Vignone’s mail route and allegedly admitted to investigators that he set out Thursday to “put some bullets in” his former neighbor.

After the deadly shooting, Kortz reportedly drove to the police precinct to surrender. He was charged with murdering Vignone.

At the scene, authorities found a gun and seven shell casings, the report said.

All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
I am using an automatic grammar and spelling app, your original post if quoted may be amended by default. No judgement in your use of grammar or spelling is intended or meant.
Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link