ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ROYAL MAIL DELAYS : PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THERE IS A BIT OF A BACKLOG IN THE SYSTEM, WE ARE DOING OUR BEST TO DELIVER WHAT WE CAN DAILY BUT UNFORTUNATELY IN SOME AREAS THERE WILL BE DELAYS. PLEASE HAVE SOME PATIENCE AS WE ARE DOING WHAT WE CAN.Postal workers of royalmailchat.co.uk

TNT has temporarily suspended our UK domestic services.

Competitors and other mail organisations around the world news and discussion.This is an open forum.
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR

TNT has temporarily suspended our UK domestic services.

Post by POSTMAN »

https://www.tnt.com/express/en_gb/site/alerts.html

For new domestic shipments entering the network:
· As of today (October 6) and until further notice, we will not be accepting any new TNT domestic shipments.
VERY IMPORTANT AND INFORMATIVE CORONAVIRUS THREAD HERE
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low life ***** they have always been.

If you tolerate this, then your children will be next.
Workplace - The gift that keeps on giving.
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR

Re: TNT has temporarily suspended our UK domestic services.

Post by POSTMAN »

tit.gif
we cant1.gif
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low life ***** they have always been.

POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR

Post by POSTMAN »

Sadly it seems the TNT/FedEx party is now over just received an email confirming collections are back on.

noggin1969

Post by noggin1969 »

Image , And I get told off for saying s***** Simon :whistle