ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Whistl to strengthen Devon operations with 140 seasonal hires

Competitors and other mail organisations around the world news and discussion.This is an open forum.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Whistl to strengthen Devon operations with 140 seasonal hires

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

https://www.parcelandpostaltechnologyin ... hires.html

UK-based carrier Whistl is looking to recruit more than 140 people to a variety of seasonal roles within its fulfillment and contact center facilities in Wrangaton, Plymouth and Paignton in Devon.

Known locally as Clientbase, the 300-strong team manages inbound contact center operations, warehousing, fulfillment and business support functions across a portfolio of more than 50 clients. Fulfillment and warehouse operations continue to see huge growth as shopping habits migrate from the high street to home delivery.

The range of roles available cover customer service, picking, packing, stock control and goods in, plus support staff. The seasonal surge in recruitment often creates a pathway for many people to join the business on a permanent basis.

Whistl acquired Clientbase in 2020 and is investing in the business to meet the increasing demand for its services from brands such as Sarah Raven and Scotts of Stowe.

David Fanous, managing director of Clientbase, said, “These entry-level roles are a fantastic opportunity to join a successful company in the fast-growing online retail sector, serving well-known UK brands from here in Devon. We’re a flexible employer offering competitive salaries and a variety of shift patterns in all our roles.”
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support
Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
"Employers are always seeking more productivity from workers, without considering the human factor, the worker's age, the weather conditions and the intense heat. We need to intervene before it's too late, reducing working hours and the load carried by workers, because it's impossible to sustain the rhythm they're forced to work at for many years."