ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Mongolia - Unified postal code system introduced nationwide

Competitors and other mail organisations around the world news and discussion.This is an open forum.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Mongolia - Unified postal code system introduced nationwide

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

https://www.montsame.mn/en/read/269208

Ulaanbaatar /MONTSAME/. A unified postal code system has been established in the framework of the E-Mongolia national program being implemented by the Government of Mongolia.

With the program’s implementation, a unified postal code system is being introduced in order to have each street, area, organization, and household has its own corresponding address. Furthermore, works are currently being carried out in the aim of further developing the mail delivery system at all levels. In connection with the amendments made to the Law on Post in 2019, postal zones began to be referred to as ‘postal code’ instead of ‘ZIP code’.

Alongside creating favourable conditions for mail to be quickly delivered, the introduction of a unified postal code system also makes it easier for citizens to be provided with public emergency services as well as government services such as registration, social insurance, and matters relating to tax.

Over 20 thousand locations have been assigned with postal codes in the spatial database of the Urban Development Department of the Capital City in the past year. Information regarding the new postal codes are available on the website www.zipcode.mn.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support
Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
"Employers are always seeking more productivity from workers, without considering the human factor, the worker's age, the weather conditions and the intense heat. We need to intervene before it's too late, reducing working hours and the load carried by workers, because it's impossible to sustain the rhythm they're forced to work at for many years."