ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Elaine Kerr appointed as DPD UK CEO

Competitors and other mail organisations around the world news and discussion.This is an open forum.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Elaine Kerr appointed as DPD UK CEO

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

https://www.parcelandpostaltechnologyin ... k-ceo.html

DPD UK has confirmed the appointment of Elaine Kerr as CEO, effective from June 1.

Kerr has worked for DPD for over 28 years, joining as a sales executive based in the Northwest, followed by roles as customer relationship manager and head of CRM before being promoted to the DPD UK senior management team in 2008 as director of CRM. In 2020, she became executive director, sales, CRM and customer services. She will report to Yves Delmas, COO for DPDgroup Europe.

Delmas commented, “Elaine has had a tremendous career with DPD and has been instrumental in growing our customer portfolio to include some of the most prestigious brands and securing our continued growth, both domestically and internationally.

“Her passion for ensuring that we put our customers at the heart of everything we do continually improves the customer experience and keeps us striving to deliver the next innovation.

“Elaine will now continue this success story in the role of CEO, building on the strengths of the senior management team to lead the business to a new chapter, and I wish her every success in her new role.”
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support
Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
"Employers are always seeking more productivity from workers, without considering the human factor, the worker's age, the weather conditions and the intense heat. We need to intervene before it's too late, reducing working hours and the load carried by workers, because it's impossible to sustain the rhythm they're forced to work at for many years."