ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Fed-Ex proposes to install laser-based missile defense system on its cargo planes as a countermeasure against heat-seeking missiles

Competitors and other mail organisations around the world news and discussion.This is an open forum.

POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR

Re: Fed-Ex proposes to install laser-based missile defense system on its cargo planes as a countermeasure against heat-seeking missiles

Post by POSTMAN »

WTF! :crazy:
I Wrote
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
clashcityrocker

Re: Fed-Ex proposes to install laser-based missile defense system on its cargo planes as a countermeasure against heat-seeking missiles

Post by clashcityrocker »

As part of a trial I had a laser-based missile defence system installed on my HCT.
As far as I know it will be going nationwide in the very near future.

Fed-Ex are always one step behind us.
Why not phone up Robin Hood