not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED APR 2019)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

Shares payment

07 Oct 2020, 18:41

29/9/20 i should have been payed into bank account for shares sold,im worried as nothing has gond into my account anyone have a telephone no or email address do i can contact them.

Shares payment

07 Oct 2020, 19:13

Equiniti Contact advice/email;

To help ease the pressure on our colleagues, many of whom are still working from home in line with the Government’s guidelines, our opening hours are currently 9.00am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday.

Due to the limited telephony resource, you may experience long wait times. If your query is non urgent please email our team and we will endeavour to respond within 3 working days.

Please email our team at myshareplan@equiniti.com, please ensure that you provide your full name and address, employee number and the Company you work for plus a daytime telephone number.

Shares payment

07 Oct 2020, 20:12

comeracing wrote:29/9/20 i should have been payed into bank account for shares sold,im worried as nothing has gond into my account anyone have a telephone no or email address do i can contact them.
Last edited by Parmyarmy25 on 07 Oct 2020, 20:14, edited 1 time in total.

Shares payment

07 Oct 2020, 20:13

comeracing wrote:29/9/20 i should have been payed into bank account for shares sold,im worried as nothing has gond into my account anyone have a telephone no or email address do i can contact them.

The money is paid through payroll so it should be in your wage

Shares payment

07 Oct 2020, 20:21

Parmyarmy25 wrote:

The money is paid through payroll so it should be in your wage

if you have had them for more than 5 years the money goes into your bank account

Shares payment

07 Oct 2020, 20:40

It took a couple of weeks when I did it. The funds need to clear from the share deal and then it takes a few days to process it into your wages. Was on the second payslip I received after I sold them.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1