not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

Royal Mail shares

12 Mar 2020, 23:18

I know the corona virus has played a part in the dwindling share price but is RM at risk of disappearing up it’s on arse.....and who’s to blame ?

Royal Mail shares

14 Mar 2020, 08:38

Disregarding the impact that CV has had on all share prices across the globe, I'd say the two biggest factors that have impacted RMG have been...

Our own CEO deliberately talking down the prospects of RM so he can push through the changes he wants to make.

Shorters taking advantage of our CEO's doom mongering to push the price down even further.

Royal Mail shares

14 Mar 2020, 17:24

wacko74 wrote:Disregarding the impact that CV has had on all share prices across the globe, I'd say the two biggest factors that have impacted RMG have been...

Our own CEO deliberately talking down the prospects of RM so he can push through the changes he wants to make.

Shorters taking advantage of our CEO's doom mongering to push the price down even further.

And in so driving the price down acquire a big share holding is this not allowed or if I spat on on chocolate bar it would be worth less but someone will buy it even me as it's my spit I could offer a lower price and buy more chocolate bars or shares for want of a better word!

Royal Mail shares

14 Mar 2020, 18:33

k979aaa wrote:
wacko74 wrote:Disregarding the impact that CV has had on all share prices across the globe, I'd say the two biggest factors that have impacted RMG have been...

And in so driving the price down acquire a big share holding is this not allowed or if I spat on on chocolate bar it would be worth less but someone will buy it even me as it's my spit I could offer a lower price and buy more chocolate bars or shares for want of a better word!

I have no idea what message you are trying to give here. Could I gently suggest that some use of grammar and punctuation would make your posts easier to read and perhaps get more people interested in whatever you are trying to get across.

Royal Mail shares

14 Mar 2020, 19:48

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:
k979aaa wrote:

I have no idea what message you are trying to give here. Could I gently suggest that some use of grammar and punctuation would make your posts easier to read and perhaps get more people interested in whatever you are trying to get across.

think it just his usual weekend rant about rico having too many shares :Very Happy

Royal Mail shares

15 Mar 2020, 20:17

par4mrl wrote:I know the corona virus has played a part in the dwindling share price but is RM at risk of disappearing up it’s on arse.....and who’s to blame ?

The buck stops at the top!

Royal Mail shares

15 Mar 2020, 20:24

aiden01 wrote:
TrueBlueTerrier wrote:
k979aaa wrote:

think it just his usual weekend rant about rico having too many shares :Very Happy

Well your productivity is not driving them up is it only have a nest egg of 913 not 913,000

Royal Mail shares

16 Mar 2020, 17:49

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:
k979aaa wrote:

Here here! I cant be the only one on here who has given up trying to read them!!

Royal Mail shares

16 Mar 2020, 18:17

Ok
WHY IS RM SHAREPRICE ALL OF A SUDDEN RISING VERY QUICKLY WHILE EVERY OTHER SHAREPRICE HAS NOSE DIVED?
Looks to me like industrial action will be off

Royal Mail shares

16 Mar 2020, 19:08

Whysoslowyehcfc wrote:Ok
WHY IS RM SHAREPRICE ALL OF A SUDDEN RISING VERY QUICKLY WHILE EVERY OTHER SHAREPRICE HAS NOSE DIVED?

Ocado is also up, perhaps it's just the assumption we'll be getting plenty of business from all the people ordering stuff online whilst self isolating?

Royal Mail shares

17 Mar 2020, 08:52

Whysoslowyehcfc wrote:Ok

I really can't see in all good conscience how we can go on strike at this time when many people are going to die and others will lose businesses and jobs.
In the grand scheme of things this dispute is rather trivial,stay safe everyone.

Royal Mail shares

17 Mar 2020, 19:22

It would be suicide to go on strike now.

Not that it’s that Important but there would be ZERO public support with lots of people taking unpaid enforced time off.

Our union knows this.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1