not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

How do i buy?

22 Feb 2020, 17:49

Im sure there will be a thread on this so link me up if there is, but how do i buy shares, how many do i have to buy, does it affect my weekly take home pay and do i have to fill in any tax forms?

How do i buy?

23 Feb 2020, 03:00

leolion855 wrote:Im sure there will be a thread on this so link me up if there is, but how do i buy shares, how many do i have to buy, does it affect my weekly take home pay and do i have to fill in any tax forms?

ASK RICO BACK

How do i buy?

23 Feb 2020, 07:55

k979aaa wrote:
leolion855 wrote:Im sure there will be a thread on this so link me up if there is, but how do i buy shares, how many do i have to buy, does it affect my weekly take home pay and do i have to fill in any tax forms?

ASK RICO BACK

no im asking on here, but you and him have one thing in common..

How do i buy?

23 Feb 2020, 10:08

There are basically 2 ways:

1. Via the Partnership & Matching scheme. It's a tax efficient way to buy them, plus you can get some extra shares free too. But you have to own each batch for 5 years to get the full tax free benefit, unless you leave RM as a good leaver(IHR, VR or age 60+). More info: https://www.myroyalmail.com/partnershipandmatching

2. Via a stockbroker. There's no tax breaks or free shares, but you have complete control when you buy & sell. There are plenty of stockbrokers to choose from, search online for more info. Can be held within a share account or an equity ISA.

How do i buy?

23 Feb 2020, 12:24

RobertT wrote:

There are basically 2 ways:

1. Via the Partnership & Matching scheme. It's a tax efficient way to buy them, plus you can get some extra shares free too. But you have to own each batch for 5 years to get the full tax free benefit, unless you leave RM as a good leaver(IHR, VR or age 60+). More info: https://www.myroyalmail.com/partnershipandmatching

2. Via a stockbroker. There's no tax breaks or free shares, but you have complete control when you buy & sell. There are plenty of stockbrokers to choose from, search online for more info. Can be held within a share account or an equity ISA.

EXACTLY what i was after ta!

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1