not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

Shares

23 Nov 2019, 17:41

Still got mine with extra Bought every month. Still a decent dividend even with the cut

Shares

23 Nov 2019, 20:33

exaandt wrote:At work today started talking about my royal mail sharesI've got .
Turns out I was the only one out of 26 of us to still have them.
Does anyone else still have there shares or am I really alone ?

Just checked mine, I've got 913 & they're worth £1825, they were were close on £6K not that long agp :sad:

Shares

24 Nov 2019, 12:09

Still got all mine from the original free allocation and I'm keeping them :Very Happy

Shares

24 Nov 2019, 17:14

dirty filthy lucre...when Labour deliver their promise then you will get your fair price for nowt remember as they were free after all. lucky you and rico and his cronies...dammed if you keep em...sell now and have a very honest christmas...surely just by keeping em you feel a bit like you are hoarding a dirty secret that you share with the feckers trying to ruin all our jobs/terms and conditions...there must be a moral compass in there somewhere that says feck this: robbing off Pat to pay the (fat)cat!??...dirty.

Shares

24 Nov 2019, 18:27

Still got all mine , might take the two grand stick it on chelsea to win the league!

Shares

24 Nov 2019, 19:33

Chelseablue wrote:Still got all mine , might take the two grand stick it on chelsea to win the league!

Keep your shares lol

Shares

25 Nov 2019, 19:16

Lolllll

Shares

25 Nov 2019, 19:53

Kept all mine plus bought £2000.00 and currently paying £23 a week to purchase sip. Am I mad or shrewd?

Shares

26 Nov 2019, 09:41

Still got all my free ones and still buying £100 a month. Usually end up getting between 45-50 shares a month.

Shares

26 Nov 2019, 11:50

Steve_claret wrote:Still got all my free ones and still buying £100 a month. Usually end up getting between 45-50 shares a month.

With an improved Share Scheme, eg linked to productivity, we would be having bigger dividends.

Shares

27 Nov 2019, 04:48

Transferred the first lot into my share account. All part of bridging the gap between NRA60 and NRA65 pension. Wont have to take the latter early then.

Shares

28 Nov 2019, 05:49

Plan to keep mine for the next 8-10 years, dividend is still OK. Putting 100 a month in also.

Shares

30 Nov 2019, 15:00

JohnsonJohnson wrote:Yep, kept hold of the full allocation, think I'll keep hold of them until a takeover bid happens, they'll shoot up then.

You didn't really get them free. Think how much more crap you have to put up with now compared to the past. Look at all the allowances that were lost in the way forward agreement of 2000, which was part of f***ing up the terms and conditions for posties, in order to get RM ready for privatisation. Nothing in this world is free. Nothing.

Shares

30 Nov 2019, 19:33

Navalron wrote:
JohnsonJohnson wrote:Yep, kept hold of the full allocation, think I'll keep hold of them until a takeover bid happens, they'll shoot up then.

You didn't really get them free. Think how much more crap you have to put up with now compared to the past. Look at all the allowances that were lost in the way forward agreement of 2000, which was part of f***ing up the terms and conditions for posties, in order to get RM ready for privatisation. Nothing in this world is free. Nothing.

Year 2000 13yrs later privatised wtf has allowances lost then got to do with now. and who negotiated the twfa oh yes the CWU. :arrrghhh

Shares

09 Dec 2019, 17:50

Yes the CWU who negotiated away our door to door paynent.

Previous page Next page

Page 2 of 3   1, 2, 3