not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT CWU : We have announced an industrial action ballot timetable in Royal Mail group - ballot papers will be dispatched on 24th September if no agreement is reached before then. HERE

Partnership Shares

30 Aug 2019, 17:18

Hi, can you join the scheme anytime? I signed up online on the 14th and still haven’t had any deductions. Is this normal?

Partnership Shares

31 Aug 2019, 09:48

the 14th of which month ?

Partnership Shares

31 Aug 2019, 09:51

August

Partnership Shares

31 Aug 2019, 09:53

joe379 wrote:August

I would have a look on your r/m free share site as it should tell you on there as they usually purchase the shares on the 15th every month , and if it shows nothing , just send them an email .

Partnership Shares

31 Aug 2019, 10:24

Thanks for your help

Partnership Shares

01 Sep 2019, 04:52

The deductions probably won't show on the site yet.

They are often shown 3-4 weeks behind for some reason.

Partnership Shares

02 Sep 2019, 17:41

I've just signed up it says they send details to payroll on the 20th

Partnership Shares

11 Sep 2019, 06:57

joe379 wrote:Hi, can you join the scheme anytime? I signed up online on the 14th and still haven’t had any deductions. Is this normal?

Also don't forget the deductions do not appear on your pay slip in the deductions column, they appear in the payments column as a minus figure. This is because the amount deducted is taken by Royal Mail before you pay tax and N.I on it.

Partnership Shares

Yesterday, 10:07

Hello,
I’ve been trying to sign in to my ESP portal account to check on my shares. The sign in page has changed and is asking for different details. It’s asking for company name (Royal Mail is not listed) and payroll number. This wasn’t the case before, surname, NS number,DOB. Has anybody else come across this?

Partnership Shares

Yesterday, 10:26

Are you sure you're on the correct site?

Try this link: https://www.esp-portal.com/1/EPortal/rm ... Login.aspx

Partnership Shares

Yesterday, 14:41

Thanks for that link Robert T. That’s the page I had bookmarked. For some unknown reason it changed to a different one.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1