not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT CWU : We have announced an industrial action ballot timetable in Royal Mail group - ballot papers will be dispatched on 24th September if no agreement is reached before then. HERE

Partnership Shares...Where are they ?

17 Aug 2019, 18:13

Can someone please direct me as to where on the shareview web site I can see how many shares have been bought for me and when.

Many thanks

17 Aug 2019, 19:11

Did you not ask the same question on this thread: https://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communi ... 0&start=30

17 Aug 2019, 20:37

Thanks.

Id forgotten how to do it....

18 Aug 2019, 00:11

Does any one else think thats its us thats keeping the shares a bit higher than they are worth by buying them every month

19 Aug 2019, 09:32

portadown wrote:Does any one else think thats its us thats keeping the shares a bit higher than they are worth by buying them every month

No - there are approximately 1,000,000,000 shares issued and all our tiny amounts in this scheme are purchased on the 15th of each month.

Take a look at the likes of Schroder ( investment management ) - they declared last week that they now own over 12.5% of the shares... that's 1 in every 8 shares !

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1