not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

Rico Back gets a a cash award of EUR184,819 and a conditional 349,905 RMG shares award

08 Aug 2019, 13:04

https://www.londonstockexchange.com/exc ... 81840.html

Royal Mail plc

(Incorporated in England and Wales)

Company Number: 8680755

LSE Share Code: RMG ISIN: GB00BDVZYZ77

LEI: 213800TCZZU84G8Z2M70

8 August 2019

Notification of Transactions of Directors/Persons Discharging Managerial Responsibility

Long Term Incentive Plan 2019 (LTIP 2019) Grant

On 8 August 2019, the PDMRs listed below were granted conditional share awards over ordinary shares in Royal Mail plc under the Royal Mail LTIP 2019. The number of shares awarded under the LTIP 2019 is set out in the table below, which is the maximum grant that the PDMRs are eligible for, and will only vest in full if the maximum performance condition is achieved.

PDMR/Number of shares

Rico Back/349,905

Stuart Simpson/246,027

Achim Dunnwald/182,242

Shane O'Riordain/170,092

Christian Herrlich/127,569

Sally Ashford/145,793

Mel Tomlin/83,831

The LTIP 2019 share awards will normally vest at the end of the three year performance period, once the Remuneration Committee has determined achievement against the performance condition. The earliest release date will be 8 August 2022, subject to the participant continuing to hold office or employment within the Royal Mail Group, and then subject to a two-year holding period.

In addition, a conditional share award over ordinary shares in Royal Mail plc was also granted on 8 August 2019 to James Rietkerk, under the GLS LTIP 2019. This share award will normally vest on the third anniversary of the Grant Date, subject to the achievement of performance conditions. The number of shares awarded under the GLS LTIP 2019 is listed below:

PDMR/Number of shares

James Reitkerk/80,253

No consideration was paid for the grant of the share awards.

Long Term Incentive Plan 2016 (LTIP 2016) Vesting

On 8 August 2019, shares were due to vest under the Royal Mail plc (the "Company") LTIP. As a result of the Company not achieving the performance targets relating to the LTIP 2016, the Persons Discharging Managerial Responsibility ('PDMRs') listed below did not receive any shares.

PDMRs/No. of Shares

Stuart Simpson/Nil

Shane O'Riordain/Nil

Sally Ashford/Nil

Mel Tomlin/Nil

The shares have vested under the GLS LTIP 2016 to the PDMRs listed below.

The shares shown for Rico Back are from the second tranche of the GLS LTIP 2016, with a performance period of April 2017 to March 2018, during which time Rico Back was CEO, GLS. The vesting of the second tranche of the GLS LTIP 2016 also includes a cash award of €184,819 for Rico Back.

The shares vesting for James Rietkerk are for the second and third tranches of the GLS LTIP 2016, with performance periods April 2017 to March 2018 and April 2018 to March 2019 respectively. These two tranches also include a cash award of £87,220 for James Rietkerk.

PDMR/No. of Shares

Rico Back/39,921

James Rietkerk/22,422

Executive Directors are required to retain any share-based awards until they achieve a shareholding equivalent of 200 percent of salary. All other PDMRs are required to retain a shareholding equivalent of 100 percent of salary.

Rico Back gets a a cash award of EUR184,819 and a conditional 349,905 RMG shares award

08 Aug 2019, 14:13

This is great news. I've been worrying about poor old Rico. At least now I know he's got enough pocket money to play out with while we lazy postmen and women continue to be harassed and bullied to work faster and harder.
Rico has now got a tough decision to make... Is it Stringfellows or Spearmint Rhinos tonight. I don't envy him.

08 Aug 2019, 17:23

And this guy has the cheek to try and hit deliveries when we’re workinf out nutts off I hope u read this and sort your head out because Wel be out on strike before long if your bullying tactics continue

08 Aug 2019, 17:26

Total disgrace
All out soon

08 Aug 2019, 17:46

Rumple wrote:This is great news. I've been worrying about poor old Rico. At least now I know he's got enough pocket money to play out with while we lazy postmen and women continue to be harassed and bullied to work faster and harder.
Rico has now got a tough decision to make... Is it Stringfellows or Spearmint Rhinos tonight. I don't envy him.

ho :Very Happy

08 Aug 2019, 19:18

f***ing disgusting , and this is our new leader who wants us to work even harder and wants to lose 20000 jobs to save money :evil/mad , I wonder why :crazy: , to line there own pockets by looks of this , and you get posties not being paid o/t.
Last edited by worktotime on 08 Aug 2019, 19:20, edited 1 time in total.

08 Aug 2019, 19:20

The are conditional on meeting certain performance criteria. I don't know who sets these but let's face it most of us can't do any more than we already are.
The one way that you can prevent these hard working directors and Ricky from getting their ££££ in shares bonuses is this.
DON'T COME TO WORK EARLY. NOT EVEN A MINUTE. TAKE YOUR FULL MEAL BREAK (or we will lose it, that's £40/postie each week Ricky would be saving). DON'T WORK FOR FREE, EVEN IF YOU ARE ONE MINUTE OVER YOUR TIME, CLAIM IT. USE THE CORRECT EQUIPMENT (that means no bags on shoulders, even though it's quicker, again this would make Ricky smile saving him money). NO RUNNING AROUND AND CUTTING CORNERS.
If doing all this correctly, you come up against bullying by your lino, just calmly say , I am doing the job correctly and your actions right now are causing me stress, I am telling you I feel your actions could be classed as bullying and harassment. You have a duty of care to your staff which by your actions are not upholding.
Something along those lines.
It's time for EVERYONE to stand up for themselves. In my experience, the Union have been not very pro active or supportive. In short, they are in the managers pockets. WE are the back bone of royal mail. Without us there would be no royal mail.
It's time Ricky realised a happy workforce is a productive one.

08 Aug 2019, 19:22

rambo1 wrote:The are conditional on meeting certain performance criteria. I don't know who sets these but let's face it most of us can't do any more than we already are.
The one way that you can prevent these hard working directors and Ricky from getting their ££££ in shares bonuses is this.
DON'T COME TO WORK EARLY. NOT EVEN A MINUTE. TAKE YOUR FULL MEAL BREAK (or we will lose it, that's £40/postie each week Ricky would be saving). DON'T WORK FOR FREE, EVEN IF YOU ARE ONE MINUTE OVER YOUR TIME, CLAIM IT. USE THE CORRECT EQUIPMENT (that means no bags on shoulders, even though it's quicker, again this would make Ricky smile saving him money). NO RUNNING AROUND AND CUTTING CORNERS.
If doing all this correctly, you come up against bullying by your lino, just calmly say , I am doing the job correctly and your actions right now are causing me stress, I am telling you I feel your actions could be classed as bullying and harassment. You have a duty of care to your staff which by your actions are not upholding.
It's time for EVERYONE to stand up for themselves. In my experience, the Union have been not very pro active or supportive. In short, they are in the managers pockets. WE are the back bone of royal mail. Without us there would be no royal mail.

well said :Applause :Applause

08 Aug 2019, 21:53

Good post rambo.

09 Aug 2019, 13:18

:Applause
rambo1 wrote:The are conditional on meeting certain performance criteria. I don't know who sets these but let's face it most of us can't do any more than we already are.
:Applause

10 Aug 2019, 03:49

worktotime wrote:

well said :Applause :Applause

The trouble with Ricky is he has the opposite view he pisses the workforce off and gets them on inferior contracts and then freelance it out to some muggins and believe me their is loads of these fly by night operators in business up and down the land they go bump every day nothing is said of unpaid workers that is Rickys role model fly by night gone by dawn but not before asset striping and bleeding us all dry!

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1