not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : BALLOT RESULT : 97.1% YES 75.9% TURNOUT... HERE

Share price crashing as we speak....

06 Jul 2019, 21:01

I’m convinced peaks and troughs are deliberately created in the markets ...
and perhaps immorally so...

Without these... (the existence of flat lines)... the creators would not be able to make any money

06 Jul 2019, 21:09

thegreatestfreddy wrote:I’m convinced peaks and troughs are deliberately created in the markets ...

Without these... (the existence of flat lines)... the creators would nout be able to make any money

It's rigged alright

07 Jul 2019, 06:08

arnold cheshire wrote:
thegreatestfreddy wrote:I’m convinced peaks and troughs are deliberately created in the markets ...

Without these... (the existence of flat lines)... the creators would nout be able to make any money

It's rigged alright

Of course it's rigged RMG is the perfect case in point, especially when it comes to shorting.

Shorting should be illegal, and treated as seriously as insider trading or the 'pump and dump' boiler room scams.

15 Aug 2019, 19:36

Is £1.88 the lowest they have ever been?

15 Aug 2019, 19:42

LouBarlow wrote:Is £1.88 the lowest they have ever been?

Looking at the value chart on the BBC site it looks like it. I think loads of shares across the board have lost value over the last few days

16 Aug 2019, 08:00

I'm a newly retired ex employee (1990 - 2004). I've been dabbling in shares and funds for over 25 years with a good return I'm happy to say. I recently bought RM at 203p and sold at 209p.

Obviously it depends what your strategy is but these "lows" are great buying opportunities for me, having filled my boots again at 196p. Global markets are experiencing turbulence at the moment, the US/ China tariff war being the huge issue. I'm not suggesting to anyone you should follow my example but if I held RM shares, I'd be adding at these prices. Happy investing.

16 Aug 2019, 20:45

If you are only making 6p a share you must be buying bulk lots to even make it worth it surely? Buying 2 grands worth of shares to make £60? Or am I misunderstanding how it works?

16 Aug 2019, 21:24

No you are not misunderstanding at all. But I'm quite happy to make £60 for a day (or less). As I said, strategy, everyone's is different.

17 Aug 2019, 05:05

lordthornber wrote:No you are not misunderstanding at all. But I'm quite happy to make £60 for a day (or less). As I said, strategy, everyone's is different.

Fair play to you. Are you expecting a no deal Brexit to plunge the price further? Also the threat of the union and RM clashing at the minute. I'm surprised they had a slight bump yesterday. I guess because of people like yourself snapping up the shares.

17 Aug 2019, 06:39

If I've only learned one thing from the markets over the years, it's this, you can't second guess them.

Brexit effect? God knows, yes it's reasonable to think there'll be some turbulence but medium to long term is crystal ball stuff.

17 Aug 2019, 11:11

lordthornber wrote:If I've only learned one thing from the markets over the years, it's this, you can't second guess them.

Brexit effect? God knows, yes it's reasonable to think there'll be some turbulence but medium to long term is crystal ball stuff.

Brexit no Trump I can buy that he is at war with everyone but the bad guys in fact the bad guys are in fact good guys just ask kim and vlad

10 Sep 2019, 21:29

Why is the share price rising so fast at the moment? By rights it should have fallen after the dividend was paid out.

11 Sep 2019, 09:17

Celgar wrote:Why is the share price rising so fast at the moment? By rights it should have fallen after the dividend was paid out.

Share prices quite often go down after the ex-dividend date and that did happen with RM shares, with the last ex-divi date being 25h July. Although it didn't get paid until 4th September.

But at the time of writing, they have since recovered to about 5p above what they were before the ex-divi date. That's due to market forces, etc.

I suspect they'll fall again when or if the CWU announce industrial action.

14 Sep 2019, 04:20

k979aaa wrote:
lordthornber wrote:If I've only learned one thing from the markets over the years, it's this, you can't second guess them.

Brexit no Trump I can buy that he is at war with everyone but the bad guys in fact the bad guys are in fact good guys just ask kim and vlad

No Bolton is the bad guy as for the shares where can any investor put money with out loss all the banks are down property firms and the FTSE is being taken over because piss poor small inward looking nation with a foreign PM born in NEW YORK and with little sympathy for those who work in this land our ours not his!

Previous page Next page

Page 3 of 3   1, 2, 3