not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

Royal Mail shares close below privatisation price for first time

22 Nov 2018, 04:20

It would need to be a pretty big bike to fit the 8 trays of mail and 6 trays of smaller pkts that I had for my round yesterday.

22 Nov 2018, 21:13

wacko74 wrote:It would need to be a pretty big bike to fit the 8 trays of mail and 6 trays of smaller pkts that I had for my round yesterday.

Pouch drops like we used to use and are lying idle!

30 Nov 2018, 17:02

wacko74 wrote:It would need to be a pretty big bike to fit the 8 trays of mail and 6 trays of smaller pkts that I had for my round yesterday.

Seen in Belgium they have electric bikes towing trailes.

01 Dec 2018, 10:34

daveyeff wrote:
mickeymacca wrote:Furthermore Rico Back purchased the best part of £500,000 worth of shares in the last couple of days.

Although that's probably small change to him.........

he must know something we don't then :wink:

He probably gets the option of buying shares at a discount so can't lose.

03 Dec 2018, 08:39

baldrick wrote:
daveyeff wrote:
mickeymacca wrote:Furthermore Rico Back purchased the best part of £500,000 worth of shares in the last couple of days.

Although that's probably small change to him.........

he must know something we don't then :wink:

He probably gets the option of buying shares at a discount so can't lose.

He probably does. However, these were purchased at market price, as shown on official notices to the London Stock Exchange.

03 Dec 2018, 10:41

His bonus is linked to the share price so he is propping up the price by buying lots of shares as getting a bitterly as a result. And as a non dom, he can claim hosted back on the 500,000 shares which is a nice little earner. Remember that the next time you get back to the office, cold, soaking wet and the DOM looks at his watch as you have dared to Finnish 10 minutes before your time. :evil/mad

10 Dec 2018, 16:51

£2.96 a share.

09 Jan 2019, 07:14

daveyeff wrote:is it deliberate? stop people cashing in before chrimbo?.....mebbies :Very Happy

you could be right,,who remembers the SHARE IN SUCCESS we had,,we all worked our tits off to hit the targets the company set,and when it came to pay out,,they closed the scheme,

12 Jan 2019, 22:02

cantonkid1955 wrote:
daveyeff wrote:is it deliberate? stop people cashing in before chrimbo?.....mebbies :Very Happy

you could be right,,who remembers the SHARE IN SUCCESS we had,,we all worked our tits off to hit the targets the company set,and when it came to pay out,,they closed the scheme,

I can remember that wonder what pair that was bigger pair than Sam Xoxs no names I know was named after a crap football team LEIGHTON AND ALAN BUZZARD and the other was Adam Dzoier WHAT a pair they were two bigger pair mammary glands as you would ever see in business! :Boo hoo! :evil/mad

Previous page Next page

Page 2 of 2   1, 2