not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

Partnership and matching plan

16 Nov 2018, 18:34

cloherty1976 wrote:I wonder what price we paid for shares yesterday as the price rose in early trading and then fell back substantially?

Well I got 30 for my £23.07

25 Nov 2018, 11:03

Has anyone’s updated? Mine says last contribution date was 26/10/18.

25 Nov 2018, 16:31

matt76 wrote:Has anyone’s updated? Mine says last contribution date was 26/10/18.

Mine is the same. Thought it might of included the 2 payments before the 15th, but there must be a cut off date

25 Nov 2018, 17:45

Duran wrote:Thanks for fast reply. So at the current share price. Anything over £10.00 per week aint gonna benefit from the free share with every five we buy. Should have read the small print. I may reduce so that I buy 10 shares per month. When share price goes up increase payment.

Thanks again.

No need to do that. If the share price is low as it is now, the maximum of 2 matching shares is given. You’re still entitled to additional matching shares; they just cannot be *awarded* at that time, because of the rules of the scheme.
If, however, the share price were to return to 600p, your unused entitlement - which rolls over - would then be used to give you 2 matching shares each month, even though the number of shares purchased would imply only one would be due

26 Nov 2018, 13:28

Do you lose your free matched shares if you're a ''bad leaver'' before the 5 years?

28 Nov 2018, 21:14

Do these get purchased in realtime? I've had payments taken off for 3 weeks now and no new shares added?

29 Nov 2018, 09:03

https://www.myroyalmail.com/sites/defau ... 0FINAL.pdf
Shares purchased: 15th of the month (from November onwards)

Previous page Next page

Page 2 of 2   1, 2