not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

Get out of jail card just arrived - Sip 2013

08 Oct 2018, 08:34

The problem there is that Corbyn etc desire to renationalise RM is dogmatic rather than pragmatic.

While many would like to see utilities etc back in public ownership does anyone really give two fecks about who delivers thier junk mail and Christmas cards?

08 Oct 2018, 10:36

elteleltel wrote:Dancing Queen you are too pessimistic , under a pound you are having a laugh .
Yes there are problems but still forecast for solid 500million profit .
As for Corbyn where's the money coming from

The printing machine

08 Oct 2018, 14:42

Tman wrote:The problem there is that Corbyn etc desire to renationalise RM is dogmatic rather than pragmatic.

While many would like to see utilities etc back in public ownership does anyone really give two fecks about who delivers thier junk mail and Christmas cards?

Too true - number of times I'm doing parcels in a big red van with RM all over it and in my logo'd uniform people will come out to me with a Hermes/Yodel/Amazon
docket and say 'You tried dropping this off yesterday, have you got it....?'

Also if RM was re-nationalised all the other delivery companies would still be delivering parcels - whereas there are no alternatives to get your water/leccy/gas or trains
to travel on if those industries were to be re-nationalised.

Previous page Next page

Page 3 of 3   1, 2, 3