not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED APR 2019)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

How to dump the share price.

15 Oct 2018, 13:12

The union won't do much as usual.

15 Oct 2018, 13:19

rollsnoyce wrote:The union won't do much as usual.

What could they do?

15 Oct 2018, 14:08

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:
rollsnoyce wrote:The union won't do much as usual.

What could they do?

We have been told that the projected increase in efficiency/productivity has failed to materialise.
We haven't been told why.
That's a question I would like to have answered.

We've been told that the business will use "every short-term level available" to bring profits back on target.
I would like to know what that means.

The business has said it intends to revisit the agreement and pension solution.
I would like to know what their mind set is.

Since the union has been virtually silent since the profit warning are we to assume...

A) That the business is keeping the union in the dark about its plans to turn this situation around.
B The union is keeping members in the dark about the business plan to turn this situation around.
C) The business has no plan to turn this situation around.

Information vacuums are never a good idea, people tend to fill them with all kinds of nonsense.

15 Oct 2018, 15:55

Momo90210 wrote:Never read such nonsense in all my life. I read on another thread somebody saying the shares will fall below 1.00 :crazy:

I'm sure I remember people on this very forum saying the shares would be worth £0.00 by the first possible time we could sell them (i.e. 2 years ago).

15 Oct 2018, 16:31

Woody Guthrie wrote:
We have been told that the projected increase in efficiency/productivity has failed to materialise.
We haven't been told why.
That's a question I would like to have answered.

We've been told that the business will use "every short-term level available" to bring profits back on target.
I would like to know what that means.

The business has said it intends to revisit the agreement and pension solution.
I would like to know what their mind set is.

Since the union has been virtually silent since the profit warning are we to assume...

A) That the business is keeping the union in the dark about its plans to turn this situation around.
B The union is keeping members in the dark about the business plan to turn this situation around.
C) The business has no plan to turn this situation around.

Information vacuums are never a good idea, people tend to fill them with all kinds of nonsense.

These are all valid points.

16 Oct 2018, 16:55

loyalsnail wrote:How are the conspiracy theorists feeling this morning given the company has cancelled the irrevocable sales to give employees a second chance?

read the sky news article. blatantly obvious it WAS planned.

Previous page Next page

Page 4 of 4   1, 2, 3, 4