not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

How to dump the share price.

03 Oct 2018, 17:08

Is it time to rise up again?

06 Oct 2018, 07:18

How are the conspiracy theorists feeling this morning given the company has cancelled the irrevocable sales to give employees a second chance?

06 Oct 2018, 08:34

Never read such nonsense in all my life. I read on another thread somebody saying the shares will fall below 1.00 :crazy: whether we like it or not and regardless of how they treat us this is still a company making 500+ million per year who owns land worth fortunes around the uk and has an infrastructure that gazumps any competitor tenfold. Wait till after christmas when they announce bumper profits and they are back up at mid 4/5 :thumbup

06 Oct 2018, 16:09

Momo

You are missing the point entirely.

Royal Mail plc is now ex growth. Profits have peaked. No productivity gains.

Letters in terminal decline and parcels growing but under severe pricing pressure.

Have no doubt there will be more profit warnings.

Divi will be cut and sub 100p will happen.

The future is bleak (not my words but some stockbrokers also)

as soon as we get to 15th oct I am out.

"bumper profits at xmas" ??? LOL Go check the broker forecast fella. profits will be £100-£150 LESS than last year. That is all you need to know as to wee RM plc is going.

Also real danger of re-nationalisation with Corbyn in power and he won't be paying anything over 100p mark my words.

06 Oct 2018, 17:45

mark my words.

Why?, they're simplistic drivel.
If it were that easy to predict the path of share prices we would all make a fortune shorting. Rather than waste your (and our) time on here why don't you put your money where your mouth is and short Royal Mail at £3.45, you'll have plenty of takers and you can convince yourself that you're the only sane person in the asylum.

06 Oct 2018, 17:53

I have put my money where my mouth is. I am selling as soon as I can on 15th Oct.

In my local mail centre this morning I asked a lot of workers what their intentions were regarding the shares.

90% are selling on 15th Oct.

Are 90% of RM plc employee's insane for doing so ?

06 Oct 2018, 18:58

dancingqueen wrote:I have put my money where my mouth is. I am selling as soon as I can on 15th Oct.

In my local mail centre this morning I asked a lot of workers what their intentions were regarding the shares.

Did you know all this before recent statement?? also must have very little work to do if you can gauge that 90pc of your mc is selling. I wouldnt see 90pc of mc staff in a week never mind one morning.

06 Oct 2018, 20:00

People will sell their shares for individual reasons, I can't imagine many of them are selling because they think the company will collapse in the short to medium term as you predict. That's the insane part of your prediction. Do you think Rico would have taken the job if he thought the company was terminally screwed? That sort of thing doesn't look good on the CV.

What we're seeing is a marker, all new CEOs like to start with a position that needs their particular skills to turn around. Leighton, Crozier, Moya all of these people were brought in to turn a bad situation into a positive position. It's just a bit of gaming. The company will pressure the regulator to loosen the shackles of the USO perhaps even talk about subsidies, the company will pressure the union to increase the pace of cost savings and the company will pressure the government to speed up the implementation of a cheap CDC pension.

None of it will be much fun for us but profits will be maintained in the short to medium term.

07 Oct 2018, 13:06

Rico took the job because of the salary and benefits package.

Royal Mail is ex growth. #

Declining market.

Not my words but a few stockbrokers.

Profits will not be maintained. already forecast to be £100-£150 million lower than last year.

They will fall from here on in.

The City will keep pushing the shares to fair value which is a lot less than 340p.

I expect the company to be renationalised at well beloe 100p eventually.

07 Oct 2018, 18:51

dancingqueen wrote:I have put my money where my mouth is. I am selling as soon as I can on 15th Oct.

If you're sample is to be believed 90% are mugs for selling at the current prices on 15th.
The big players will mop up these shares.

Rico Black has the experience from GLS to turn this round (my opinion)

Your monotonous £1 comment is utter drivel.
The dividend WILL be maintained - RMG have announced this.

Stop the scaremongering Queenie

07 Oct 2018, 19:22

Not scaremongering at all. it is my opinion. Aren't I allowed an opinion ?

RM yes have said the divi will be maintained for the time being.

Things can change you know. Things are not set in stone.

I fully expect more profit warning based on negative productivity gains as more and more works slow down on the job and the parcel market comes under more severe pricing pressure.

we will see who are the mugs for selling at 345p ish on 15th OCT.

Are you aware of Corbyns plans ?

Are you aware of the collapse in workers enthusiasm for the job on the shop floor ?

I along with many others can't wait to bail on 15th Oct.

07 Oct 2018, 19:42

we will see who are the mugs for selling at 345p ish on 15th OCT.

If as you state 90% of employees will sell on the 15th October you're very unlikely to get anywhere near 345p a share unless the stock gains about 10-20% between now and then. That kind of volume selling will see the shares sold at a considerable discount to market value.

08 Oct 2018, 15:44

loyalsnail wrote:How are the conspiracy theorists feeling this morning given the company has cancelled the irrevocable sales to give employees a second chance?

it was actually quite refreshing and nice to hear they have given their employees a second chance, so share conspiracy revoked. …..however,.....something else will surely pop up. :Very Happy

08 Oct 2018, 15:52

well i'm keeping mine till they reach 8 or 9 quid!! :Very Happy

08 Oct 2018, 17:32

Momo90210 wrote:Never read such nonsense in all my life. I read on another thread somebody saying the shares will fall below 1.00 :crazy: whether we like it or not and regardless of how they treat us this is still a company making 500+ million per year who owns land worth fortunes around the uk and has an infrastructure that gazumps any competitor tenfold. Wait till after christmas when they announce bumper profits and they are back up at mid 4/5 :thumbup

So do you any have idea how the shorter worker week efficiency savings are going to work? Because it would appear you are the only one that does!! The price has gone down because of false profits that’s only going to get worse, there’s no efficiency plans on the way.
Last edited by postmanzach on 08 Oct 2018, 17:55, edited 1 time in total.

Previous page Next page

Page 3 of 5   1, 2, 3, 4, 5