not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

Royal Mail post warning on profits and costs sending shares tumbling

05 Oct 2018, 05:23

swindonandy wrote:
needadvice wrote:Its prettt obvious that this announcement is purley to send the share price plummeting just one week before us lot can sell them tax free. This is pretty disgusting from RMG. Remember the 'Share In Sucess'scheme from a few years ago? Look what happened there

Do you really think it's being done to spite you personally?

The warning had to come soon. Like this at least the price has a bit of time to recover. If the cut in expected profits announcement came the day before the 5-year sale it'd have been so much worse for you.

Some people need to stop thinking it's been done specifically to target posties.

It's not necessarily been done to solely and specifically target posties... But I'm in no doubt there will have been a few wry smiles in the boardroom when this announcement was being planned and someone pointed out how the timing of it would effect posties committed to selling.

Don't underestimate the sheer hatred and contempt that senior management hold for the workforce of RM.

05 Oct 2018, 05:52

swindonandy wrote:
stephen500 wrote:
lala wrote:Anyone who has requested their shares to be sold are going to be a bit grumpy!

I sure am. I knew the share price could fluctuate, but I didn't expect it to be because of my own chief executive.

If you were happy with the sale procedure stating that your shares would be sold at a discount on market price of at least 5% and potentially 20%+ and chose to sell knowing you wouldn't be getting full price for them then you can hardly complain.

I wouldn't complain at the 20% discount (loss), it's the other 30% caused by our chief executive I object too.

05 Oct 2018, 06:45

wacko74 wrote:
swindonandy wrote:
needadvice wrote:Its prettt obvious that this announcement is purley to send the share price plummeting just one week before us lot can sell them tax free. This is pretty disgusting from RMG. Remember the 'Share In Sucess'scheme from a few years ago? Look what happened there

Do you really think it's being done to spite you personally?

The warning had to come soon. Like this at least the price has a bit of time to recover. If the cut in expected profits announcement came the day before the 5-year sale it'd have been so much worse for you.

Some people need to stop thinking it's been done specifically to target posties.

It's not necessarily been done to solely and specifically target posties... But I'm in no doubt there will have been a few wry smiles in the boardroom when this announcement was being planned and someone pointed out how the timing of it would effect posties committed to selling.

Don't underestimate the sheer hatred and contempt that senior management hold for the workforce of RM.

How are you evidencing this hatred? Are you a Senior Manager speaking your own opinion or has a Senior Manager confided in you?

Previous page Next page

Page 5 of 5   1, 2, 3, 4, 5