ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

save as you earn

12 May 2018, 19:26

hi,i participated in the saye earn scheme for 3 years and paid in the maximum allowed [£2124]which i withdrew when the scheme finished due to needing the money at the time,found out today off a pal at work that if you return the money by 5pm on 16 may you can still have the option to buy the shares at the discounted price,but after turning the house upside down i cannot find the pre-paid envelope to send the form and payment back to EQUINITI,would any user on here who was in the same boat as myself happen to know the correct address to send the form and payment to as i only have a couple of days left and i dont want to send it to the wrong department,
many thanks

save as you earn

12 May 2018, 21:43

http://www.cwu.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/Attachment-1-LTB-272.18-Royal-Mail-2014-3YR-Repaid-reminder-letter.pdf
This is all i can find sorry

save as you earn

13 May 2018, 15:20

flimflamman wrote:hi,i participated in the saye earn scheme for 3 years and paid in the maximum allowed [£2124]which i withdrew when the scheme finished due to needing the money at the time,found out today off a pal at work that if you return the money by 5pm on 16 may you can still have the option to buy the shares at the discounted price,but after turning the house upside down i cannot find the pre-paid envelope to send the form and payment back to EQUINITI,would any user on here who was in the same boat as myself happen to know the correct address to send the form and payment to as i only have a couple of days left and i dont want to send it to the wrong department,
many thanks

Don't think if you took your money out, that you can now take up your option to buy. Why did you take the money out? If you needed it that bad you could have exercised your option to buy then sold and made profit although nowhere near as much as you'd get now.

save as you earn

13 May 2018, 16:35

rambo1 wrote:Don't think if you took your money out, that you can now take up your option to buy. Why did you take the money out? If you needed it that bad you could have exercised your option to buy then sold and made profit although nowhere near as much as you'd get now.

If you took your money out without buying shares they are allowing you to repay it and take the option of buying shares now. Not sure why they are allowing this but i bet there are a few people scrambling to get the money together, if the share price stays as it is it's an amazing offer

save as you earn

13 May 2018, 18:28

rambo1 wrote:
flimflamman wrote:hi,i participated in the saye earn scheme for 3 years and paid in the maximum allowed [£2124]which i withdrew when the scheme finished due to needing the money at the time,found out today off a pal at work that if you return the money by 5pm on 16 may you can still have the option to buy the shares at the discounted price,but after turning the house upside down i cannot find the pre-paid envelope to send the form and payment back to EQUINITI,would any user on here who was in the same boat as myself happen to know the correct address to send the form and payment to as i only have a couple of days left and i dont want to send it to the wrong department,
many thanks

Don't think if you took your money out, that you can now take up your option to buy. Why did you take the money out? If you needed it that bad you could have exercised your option to buy then sold and made profit although nowhere near as much as you'd get now.

Yes at that time i needed it that bad

save as you earn

14 May 2018, 18:20

Sent mine back last week, hoping get a nice payout this week :)

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1