ANNOUNCEMENT : ROYAL MAIL EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : CHRISTMAS & NEW YEAR ARRANGEMENTS 2017/18 INCLUDING PAY ARRANGEMENTS... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : SEVERE WEATHER THREADS : UPDATED 2017... HERE

Selling Saye shares

04 Dec 2017, 21:04

How do you sell the shares on the site? its very complicated and different now the date for choices has passed

Selling Saye shares

05 Dec 2017, 15:38

swoosta wrote:How do you sell the shares on the site? its very complicated and different now the date for choices has passed

Once you have logged in both links for the SAYE maturity and the other free shares are on the right-hand side near the picture of the brick-like PDA.

Selling Saye shares

08 Dec 2017, 12:03

Hi, I am trying to sell my SAYE shares today as I was waiting for the Ex Divi & record dates to pass so I bag a bit of dividend
I have got through as far as selecting Certificate Sales or Nominee account Sales(I chose Nominee)
Its asking for DOB, name ... and a Shareholder reference number ??
Where do I get that from

Jane

Selling Saye shares

09 Dec 2017, 16:13

janeparker wrote:Hi, I am trying to sell my SAYE shares today as I was waiting for the Ex Divi & record dates to pass so I bag a bit of dividend
I have got through as far as selecting Certificate Sales or Nominee account Sales(I chose Nominee)
Its asking for DOB, name ... and a Shareholder reference number ??
Where do I get that from

Jane

Do you still have the literature sent to you when you set up the SAYE, it must be on that?

Selling Saye shares

11 Dec 2017, 09:25

The shareholder reference number is the eleven digit number on any letters you have had regarding your SAYE.

I must say though that the Equiniti site is very user unfriendly, I have entered all my details correctly to sell my shares and it is basically saying no record of me! This is after I have used it in the past to set up my SAYE choices.

Selling Saye shares

12 Dec 2017, 12:26

Will I get the price they are on the day they are sold?

Selling Saye shares

12 Dec 2017, 13:22

swoosta wrote:Will I get the price they are on the day they are sold?

No. It will be roughly the same but it could be less it could be more. The shares won't be sold individually but as a block sale and the actual price will depend on what the buyer/seller agree.

The share price is only a guide to current prices, it's not an absolute.

Selling Saye shares

12 Dec 2017, 13:56

Has anybody actually managed to sell there saye shares using equiniti.

I have put all the correct information in but keep getting a message saying no record found.

Selling Saye shares

12 Dec 2017, 15:14

bolton1969 wrote:Has anybody actually managed to sell there saye shares using equiniti.

I have put all the correct information in but keep getting a message saying no record found.

I registered previously but because i hadn't signed in for a long period of time my account was locked, you will need to register again which requires a new code to be posted out to you.

Selling Saye shares

12 Dec 2017, 19:21

It doesn't seem to want to let me sell online either, just get a message to say that they can't find my details (and I've found my shareholder reference now )
Just tells me to ring Equinti quoting error CE05

Jane

Selling Saye shares

12 Dec 2017, 19:25

That’s the same thing that’s happens to me

Selling Saye shares

12 Dec 2017, 20:07

Same thing happened to me , had to sell them over the phone.

Selling Saye shares

12 Dec 2017, 20:57

What fee did they charge you over the phone

Selling Saye shares

12 Dec 2017, 21:37

How do I do it as I can't ring them.

Selling Saye shares

12 Dec 2017, 22:37

I eventually sold mine over the phone, seems to be a glitch their end on the website.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 2   1, 2