ANNOUNCEMENT : ROYAL MAIL EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

SAYE Maturity

09 Nov 2017, 14:42

https://www.myroyalmail.com/news/2017/11/saye-maturity

The 2014 Save As You Earn (SAYE) scheme matures on 1 December 2017. If you have been taking part in this scheme over the last three years, you will now be able to use your savings to buy Royal Mail shares at the option price of 360p*.

A booklet and statement will be landing at homes from Thursday 9 November with detailed information on what you can do with your savings. You have six months from the maturity date on your statement to make your decision. After this time, your option to buy shares will lapse and your savings will be returned to you.

How to make your choices

To view your SAYE account and submit your instruction, log onto the Employee Share Plan portal at http://www.royalmailemployeeshares.co.uk.

The portal is live and you can submit your instruction now for processing on 1 December. If you are registering for the first time, please note you will need to activate your account first.

Date for your diary – 24 November

If you want to exercise your option to buy shares at the first opportunity, you will need to submit your instruction by 24 November.

This will also ensure you are eligible for any interim dividend Royal Mail pays in January 2018. Your name needs to be on the shareholder register by the dividend record date, likely to be in early December 2017.

More information

If you have any questions after reading the booklet, you can contact Equiniti, the scheme administrator, free** on 0800 012 12 13.

If you are taking part in the scheme but do not receive your SAYE mailing in the next few days, please contact Equiniti.

*If you have taken a payment holiday during the savings term, your maturity date will be deferred by the number of payments that you have missed. Your revised maturity date is on your statement.

**Calls are free from a BT landline, but other network providers may charge. Opening hours: 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays.

If you have any queries please contact your.news@royalmail.com

SAYE Maturity

11 Nov 2017, 15:12

Thank you :Very Happy

SAYE Maturity

11 Nov 2017, 17:47

Thank you Robert for the update

SAYE Maturity

12 Nov 2017, 10:30

What's everybody doing :roll: taking the money or buy shares I'm undecided :roll:

SAYE Maturity

12 Nov 2017, 10:42

Shares for me

SAYE Maturity

12 Nov 2017, 13:30

All hinges on the pension negotiations for me

SAYE Maturity

12 Nov 2017, 14:28

deltaforce wrote:All hinges on the pension negotiations for me

yes once the current dispute is settled the shares will surely rise sharply

SAYE Maturity

12 Nov 2017, 17:08

Shares of course, you can't lose :dance

SAYE Maturity

12 Nov 2017, 19:04

deltaforce wrote:All hinges on the pension negotiations for me

I don't see the share price going below 360p, so there's no reason not to buy the shares now, at least that way you qualify for the dividend.

That's what I'm doing anyway.

SAYE Maturity

13 Nov 2017, 18:05

Buying the shares then will sell them if or when the share price reaches 500p again

SAYE Maturity

14 Nov 2017, 20:34

BeanyTony wrote:Buying the shares then will sell them if or when the share price reaches 500p again

£5 think your in for a long wait :hmmmm

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1